Do you believe in psychics?

by Oh Jebus, Save Me From Your Followers! 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Post 291 of 291
    since 14-Jan-03

I believe in Family, baseball, hockey, football, friends and working around the house.

That's it, that's the list.

What about propane and propane accessories?

• Valis
    Valis

duh!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• wednesday
    wednesday

Mul;an, others,

your experience is similar to what happened to me in docs office, the lady knew ahead of time i had a leg problem, in this case r/t my back. I once had a dream about my son who was upstate at the time.I saw a man with a long dark coat and a large knife trying to kill him. I called my son a week later, and well, he said he was standng outside his apt. , he'd just called the police , that a man in a long dark coat and having a large knife was seen wandering around the apt. and he had called the police. the man was not found.

I said in first post i think Sylvia bronwne is possibly the real deal. Otherwide, my visits to psychics, haven't beeen too remarkable. I do not go to them now.

• rem
    rem

I'm not sure how anyone could be convinced by Sylvia Browne's transparent routine. Maybe it's the need to believe?

rem

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yes, I believe in physics. It is a mathematical science that has been indisputably proven to answer many questions about our planet. Sir Isaac Newton is the father of modern physics, and if physics are good enough for old Isaac, they are good enough for me. Therefore, physics is a FACT.

Oh. You said psychics, huh?

Nevermind.......................

Farkel

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Do you believe in psychics? Yes

Do you believe in everyone who claims to be psychic? No

I had some weird expereinces that keep my mind open a crack. The universe is too mysterious for me to just dismiss something like psychics,, just because of a few con artist who claim to be psychics.

• rem
    rem

::just because of a few con artist who claim to be psychics.

A *few*??? :)

rem

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Rem,

Alright a lot of con artist.

• copsec
    copsec

A recent experience with Sylvia Brown....

My sister's son was murdered a little over a year ago. We have been writing and emailing several different shows and magazines trying to get someone to cover the story. My sister saw Sylvia Brown on a show and decided to try to contact her. After month of emailing, Sylvia Brown called my sister and said she would be happy to help find my nephew's killer...for a fee of $400.00!!!! My sister said, "No, thank you." Sylvia Brown said, "don't you want to know what happened to your son?' My sister said "yes but if you are really psychic, you would know that I am extremely poor and cannot afford that kind of fee!" She said Sylvia Brown hmmed and hawed around and finally hung up! Yes, I know people have to make a living but that seemed a bit steep and as my sis said, why even call someone back if you KNOW they are poor and you SHOULD know that if you are psychic!

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

The Elders in my ex congregation were/are psychic !!!!!!!!!

When I told them to go and get @#$#@..they said : dammit they knew all along that I had joined the dark side of the force. By using their book of shadows errrr sherpharding the flock etc etc they were able to forsee my betrayal and me becoming a the local Sith Lord.

Ok ok ok so I watched a bit of Charmed and Return of the Jedi this week.

I apolojyze for this immcomvenianshh.

Nadsam

athiest/apostate/athiest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit