Do you believe in psychics?

by Oh Jebus, Save Me From Your Followers! 52 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
  • blondie
  • sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

I agree with shera on this one--alot of it intuition.

Certain people are very in tune with other people's energy.

Sinamon

• Special K
    Special K

I am with Shera and sinnamon on this one.

SK

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Would you whackos please stop abusing the word energy? Please? It's good word, it does NOT need your goddamn vagueness to fuck it up for all eternity. Either get specific or just admit you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Thank you. Dammit, now I've got that "Do You Believe in Magic" song stuck in my head!

• shera
    shera

Hehehe Six.. ENERGY!

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

Obviously Six, u are showing your true male colors.

Intuition isnt something inherently male. I think theres a sports topic on here somewhere.

• obiwan
    obiwan

I am with Shera and sinnamon on this one.

SK

I agree with SK, intuition is not inherently male...but. Myself and my better half have one physchic we go to, and I have to say there is no way she could have known the things she did. I had a picture of my aura taken and it surprised the lady taking it and my better half. I guess for a guy I am out of the norm, very strong physchic field. I have been very intuitive since I have been a child, I just shrugged it off as normal. I would get alot of preminitions as a child, come to find out, my mother told me that ESP runs in the family. I do tend to be very in tune with others. Since I was a dub from birth, alot of that stuff got lost as I got older. After I was df'd some years later, those intiutions and being in tune with others started to come back. The last couple of years I have been working on these abilities more and it has come in handy for me and my better half.

• blondie
    blondie

hmmm

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

obiwan--

actually the 'not inherently male' comment was mine

I find your experience very interesting, are u an aquarius or pisces at all?

Paranormal curiosity is very frowned upon, nice to see u got back to it

sinamon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit