Do you believe in psychics?

by Oh Jebus, Save Me From Your Followers! 52 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:Intuition isnt something inherently male. I think theres a sports topic on here somewhere.

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

Six.......

i love it...LOL.....i bet we could

sinamon

• obiwan
    obiwan

SIN

Well, when I had my aura taken, that was the general concensous among everyone. The women are generally more gifted. I think it has to do with emotions and being able to let them out. Most men can't or won't show thier true emotions, they feel vunerable. If you look at the physchic community, most are women.

BTW, I am an ARIES.

Yeah, I figure, why fight it, it's a gift use it. I also found as child that what I thought as normal just wasn't...for most people. For instance, I have a photographic memory. As a child I thought it was normal....guess not.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW
    If you look at the physchic community, most are women.

I always just figured that that is because the demonz prefer to toy with womenz energy :) Makes sense right Six?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL *beats dfw and Shera about the head and shoulders until dey smartasses are dead*

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

"Do you believe in psychics... In a young girl's heart"

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Ok I'm gonna tie in another point here.. What if psychic ability is actually hindered by belief, including your belief in psychic ability?

Now that I've got your attention, let me explain. The thing is belief is limiting in general, if you really believed something that shapes your world view and such. On the other hand, if there is certain phenomena that exists or if you actually had access to some kind of ability - which would imply you can pretty much do it at will - you wouldn't need to have this solidified thought to believe in. Those thoughts come from a gross state of consciousness.

So the one principle here that most of us can agree with is the matter of having a free mind, regardless of the views on this particular issue. It just goes to reason that a free mind works more efficiently and is able to realize its full potential, where as belief - while useful for the sake of organizing an making sense of the world - is ultimately limiting. I'll even go so far as to say you can have beliefs but be free from them, just treat it as a functional necessity rather than your reality - because thats what it is, a function of your mind.

• boa
    boa

sure, physics is what explains so much about the world around us

OH, you mean the the other p word.....psychics....oops

No, don't 'believe' in that stuff, if you mean I need some 'faith' that it is 'true' so I can 'believe', but am open-minded to any 'proof' available. I believe the human mind has a few unexplained tricks left to it, but like a flashlight to a pygmy, these are not miraculous nor magical - only need some cold hard science to wrap it up in a box and shelve somewhere.

Call me a cynical bastard...its allright....cuz its true

boa....

• shera
    shera
    LOL *beats dfw and Shera about the head and shoulders until dey smartasses are dead*

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I believe in Family, baseball, hockey, football, friends and working around the house.

That's it, that's the list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit