Dateline--Fahrenheit 911

by patio34 180 Replies latest social current

• Golf
    Golf

I've already mentioned that I saw the movie, yes, it's a recommended movie. People can't seem to understand that you will have differing opinions. pros and cons on just about anything and everything. When we attend sports events, you have fans rooting for their team, do we condemn them? I picked the Calgary Flames to win the Stanley Cup but they didn't, did my life come to an end? Did I condemn the opposing team for winning, No!

Why are we so arrogant about opposing views? Can't we respect and honor the views and opinions of others? Two weeks ago after a golf game, I socialized with a fellow golfer and we have opposite views about our local community politics, yet, we're able to sit, drink and talk about politics without either of us berating each other. Why can't others do it? Why are some people so adamant that others must adopt their views and opinions? Can't they respect the views and opinions of others without flying off the handle?

The movie 911 will have it's fans and opposers. It took plenty of moxie for Moore to make this movie. Do you have his moxie to make such a movie or even an opposing one? Yes, he has his motives to make the movie, don't we all?

Guest 77/Golf Oh, my entry name into the forum is screwed up again, its suppose to be Golf not guest, such is life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit