Dateline--Fahrenheit 911

by patio34 180 Replies latest social current

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Patio,

With all do respect, as soon as the left gives those that disagree with their positions the same courtesy that you demand, then I will extend them the same.

Besides, It is done tongue-in-cheek.

LABD, of the unable to write the sarcasm in his thoughts, class.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker
    It's my feeling that if someone has nothing of substance to say, he attacks the person. In your case, it's referring to Moore's size. Pretty ad hominem, don't you agree?

You mean like Kerry attacking Bush??

• patio34
    patio34

Ha-ha, Crazy, you're joking, right? I can't quit laughing!

Didn't you get it backwards? ROFL!!

Pat

P. S. I wasn't aware of anyone attacking anyone in that race on the basis of their looks or body size.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Oh yeah, and Bush's administration attacking Kerry? Tit for Tat, boys politicians will be boys politicians

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Yes I don't see any evidence contrary to my point of how Bush protected his pals the bin Ladens, just an attack on Michael Moores physical person. I am not going into the smear tactic of what one political party says about another as it goes on both sides. I like to stick to the facts and I don't mind debating intelligent arguments as long as it doesn't get personal.

Will

• patio34
    patio34
    With all do respect, as soon as the left gives those that disagree with their positions the same courtesy that you demand, then I will extend them the same.

Besides, It is done tongue-in-cheek. -------LABD

That's such a surprising post to me. I'm not going to argue it, who is ruder, but I have very strong opinions on which side it is. Besides, I'm a conservative Independent. Just on this thread alone, it's pretty obvious who attacks whom (with reference to your jibes on Mr. Moore's body size).

Pat

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Patio, Come on now.

I can post book title after book title that refers to Conservatives in that manner.

But whatever.

LABD, leaving things alone

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Give Fox News Channel star Bill O'Reilly credit for even attending Monday night's lefty celeb-glutted premiere of Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" - even if he walked out of the 110-minute Bush-bashing movie halfway through.

He probably could not stand listening to Michael Moore's perspective and documentation of the other side of the coin. LOL, Bill O'Reilly is just like the good little JW who avoids apostate propoganda in any form.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Thanks Pat, it is on in 15 minutes. I will check it out.

SD

• patio34
    patio34

You bet, Sirius!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit