ANOINTING - How JWs really know!

by Amazing 63 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

btt - marking this so I can finish reading it!

Very, very interesting

nj

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Their names appear in ANOINTED PAGES MAGAZINE and the Holy Spirit
    sends them an issue. Then they know.

• lrkr
    lrkr

If you've got $3.99 you can be anointed too.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I am in awe of anyone who actually reads looooooooooooooooooooooooong posts. I can't seem to do it. My eyes glaze over by the second line. Sorry, no insult intended.

• jwblog
    jwblog
    But, if he is the good and great and loving God as proclaimed by Jesus Christ, then I have to believe that he, as my heavenly father has broad enough shoulders to allow me some space and time to work through this without roasting my ass at Armageddon.

Hello, this is your Loving GOD speaking directly to you through my faithful servant. He met me a while back and we have come to know each other well. I am only able to show him a portion of truth as My son Jesus is the faithful and true witness. The law of the "first fruits" applies meaning that those that were created first receive from their Father first, all in perfect subjection.

We found your roasting line quite humorous. Our slave does not like to use foul language so therefore we will call it buttocks. What you might call evolution is considered more to be adaptation. I as your Father can instill any type of what you might call miracle, or the going forth of My power and ability in order to heal a person or also to cause things to go away. You can sense My humor and see it through my creations. Many of my creations do things humorous and even the appearance might be found humorous. Do not worry, they are happy as their being.

Point is, you can kiss your "buttocks" goodbye for real. I am a clean GOD and it was allowed to come into the design as a neccesity to live through this time period of "free will" upon the earth. However, it will not be necessary to retain your unworthy and unclean canal to expel unused food. You see My design is perfect and the body that I designed does not waste a single molecule of anything.

I will not be destroying any life at armageddon, it is a war in the heavens against the wicked spirits. This occurs at the same time as the war upon the earth in the Middle East, the land I have set aside for Abraham. It is My holy land as I designated it as such and stretched the boundaries of it as written in the bible.

I am here whether you choose to believe or not, and My messenger is at work as well as those in the heavens. He is known as the faithful slave by your understanding.......all will be proven before anyone will even realize when Jesus Christ came into his kingship

Your Heavenly Father, by the hand of My servant

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

JWBLOG IS A F....ED UP PSYCHOTIC NUT CASE FROM A KINGDOM HALL

OH GOODY

I WAS STARTING TO MISS THE PSYCHOSES AROUND HERE LIKE OBVES AND OTHERS

WELL IT WAS GETTING A LITTLE BORING AROUND HERE

ALL HALE TO THE NEW PSYCHO......... JWBLOG YEAH !

• jwblog
    jwblog

JWBLOG IS A F....ED UP PSYCHOTIC NUT CASE FROM A KINGDOM HALL

OH GOODY

I WAS STARTING TO MISS THE PSYCHOSES AROUND HERE LIKE OBVES AND OTHERS

WELL IT WAS GETTING A LITTLE BORING AROUND HERE

ALL HALE TO THE NEW PSYCHO......... JWBLOG YEAH !

Thank you for the warm welcome.......I would truly like to see your real face. Are you willing? I do not attend any kingdom halls, I am not a part of the w.t.s. organization.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

SPEAKING OF FACES THAT PICTURE YOUR USING AS AN AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A GUY IN DRAG

IF THAT IS YOU COULD YOU NOT USE SO MUCH MAKE UP, IT LOOKS REAL CREEPY

• heathen
    heathen

six years later and I would like to say once again .... Amazing you are a quack . quack quack .....LOL Didn't bother to re read it tho , if I said it then ,it must be true .HE HE

• golf2
    golf2

Heathen, gives us your views about anointed ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit