ANOINTING - How JWs really know!

by Amazing 63 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Terry,

I love this comment: " Why not keept THAT to ourselves like we would if we thought we were the reincarnation of Napoleon?"

This is how I feel. I don't push anything on anyone. If someone asks what I believe then I will tell them. Honestly, I believe there are other intelligent life-forms in our Universe, but I don't go around wearing a skull-cap of Reynolds wrap, or worrying about crop circles and ancient Sumerians. There are many things considered false that may end up being real. There are many "truths" that are lies. There are a myriad of things that you and I will never know in this life. That's why I appreciate your next comment as well.

" Doing for others in the here and now makes sense because the needs terminally ill people have are immediate and desperate."

I agree. Anyone can hand out books and tracts, and scream from a pulpit. I was talking to my Father about my beliefs, and my experiences with the Elders, and he said, " It only matters what YOU do." I was a bit disappointed at first, like the old Chinese tales of the warrior who travels up the mountain for the "secret." He finds the ancient mountain spring where all the answers lie. As he peers over the edge, he sees his own reflection. Then the truth hits you. It only matters what we DO. We can claim anything, but what are we doing?

Iamnobody..

I am glad that you came to this forum. It was no accident. Whether you were directed here or just decided to hit "ENTER" is anyone's guess. You made some interesting statements.

1) I CRY INSIDE CAUSE WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND YET THERE'S AFFLICTION TO ONE ANOTHER.

Ask yourself WHY this affliction exists? If you have disagreements with the Organization, do you feel free to express them in your congregation? If not, why not? Are you afraid to be honest about your feelings with your brothers? Could you write them a letter, like what you have written here? What would happen to you if you did?

2) I SEE A DEAR FRIEND IN TROUBLE I CANT HELP,I HAVE NOTHING TO HELP WITH.

You may not have much materially for your friend. Still , you can be there for them through thick and thin. What do they need? Food? Clothing? Shelter? Why not ask your local Elders to contact World Headquarters for assistance? We just made 1 BILLION DOLLARS selling off buildings in New York.

3) I NEVER SPOKE BAD ABOUT THE ORGANISATION EVEN THOU I HAD LEFT,I NEVER TURNED AGAINST JEHOVAH BY GOING CONTRARY TO HIS LAWS I STILL WENT BY MYSELF AND PRAYED TO JEHOVAH,I STILL RELIED ON JEHOVAH.

That is commendable. We all make mistakes. Some of us let our feeling out by saying things that are harsh. That being said, some of the Bible messages are very scathing. ANYONE, including members of the Organization who are engaging in wrong conduct, will be held accountable. It's no sin to warn others of the consequences of their actions. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS: If you were present when Moses was about to claim credit for calling water from the rocks at Meribah, would you have told him not to do it? He was directly chosen by YHWH after all. Should you keep silent? What if you warned him and he had you taken outside the camp and stoned? We all have to accept our personal responsibility in the actions of a group. You are not doing anything wrong by telling others that they are straying from YHWH's commands and the teachings of God's word. That doesn't mean you won't suffer for it. In fact, " to this course you were called.." The more honest you are, the less hypocrisy you tolerate, the more you will be persecuted. We can't just say that we were following orders before the judgement seat.

4) I REALISED I DONT SERVE AN ORGANISATION EVEN WHEN IM PAINED BY THEM ITS WHERE I GET MY FOOD I TRY IGNORE MOST OF THE MISTAKES CAUSE JEHOVAH IS BACKING IT.

I am glad you realize that you do not serve an Organization. Have you told the Elders that? The problem is that the Oganization is a Corporation. It's a tool that could be used or discarded by God at any time. Did YHWH spare the Temple? Jesus said the hour was coming when those who worship, will worship in spirit and truth. You do not need a Corporation as your mediator. One of the saddest things is that many of our brothers and sisters give under glory to the Governing Body and the Organization. I fear it will only get worse before it gets better. If you do not agree with a decision the Organization makes, just say so. See how your Brothers react.

5) SO ANSWER ME THIS,WHY STOP OBEYING THE BIBLE,JEHOVAHS WORD,HIS GUIDLINES,YOUR BROTHERLY LOVE,THE WARNINGS,RETURNING INTO THE WORLD,DOING THE THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT BE,THINGS THAT JEHOVAH HATES,WHY IS THERE HATRED HERE.

I haven't. I don't get drunk, or smoke, or gamble, or cheat. I have been married to the same woman for decades. I have raised my child to be respectful and a good citizen. I obey the laws of my country. I treat my neighbors with respect, I help the elderly. I don't consciously do anything that YHWH hates.

6) WHO DO YOU SERVE:WATCHTOWER OR JEHOVAH.YOU ARE ANGRY AT THE WT BUT YOU TURN AWAY NOT FROM OUR FATHER.

You are correct, I have not turned away from our Father.

7) I DONT JUDGE NO ONE.

Good. Don't be a Pharisee.

8) THE WATCHTOWER IS THE ONLY PLACE TO GET FOOD AT THE PROPER TIME, YOU NEED SPIRITUAL FOOD,YOU CANT BE ALONE LIKE THIS.

Not true. Whether you mean the Watchtower Organization or the WT magazine, the ONLY channel of truth is God's Word and the Holy Spirit given to you as promised by Christ Jesus. The WT magazine is full of men's ideas and speculations that have turned out to be mistaken. I beg you to do some unbiased research. Pray for Christ Jesus to help you see what God's word is telling YOU. Then compare it with men's ideas. Also, there is no lie in truth. Think about this: If you were stranded on a deserted island and a trunk washed ashore containing a Bible, could YOU gain life from what you read? What if you never saw or interacted with another human? Would YHWH need to make sure that a WT magazine washed ashore every month? Or is all scripture truly inspired to equip you for salvation?

Also, I am not alone. Neither are you. I feel alone in a room full of people who worship what they do not know, people who praise an Organization, people who look at you funny if you say "Jesus" too much. people who flock to see Governing Body members at a Convention, but treat new partakers with suspicion. I feel alone around Elders who cannot be trusted with intimate feelings. I feel alone around people who label me as an apostate or false apostle because I do not agree with " ideas" of men.

Let me know if want help starting your own thread. If you feel that this site is too rough around the edges, the go to JWstruggle.com. Go to 21st-centurychristians.net with Brother Ed. Also, remember that oppression makes the wise on act crazy. We all have good and bad days. People get frustrated, it doesn't mean they are hateful.

ps. Get a Strong's Concordance and several translations of the Bible if you haven't already.

DD

• IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN
    IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN

HI DATADOG

YOU ARE RITE I GUESS I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO EXPRESS MYSELF TO THE CONGREGATION LIKE THIS.I'M STILL HURTING AND IN PAIN AT WHAT TRANSPIRED WITH ME.BEING DISFELLOWSHIPPED FOR AN ACTION I WASNT GUILTY OF,THERE WERE NO PROOF OR WITNESSES.EVEN THOUGH I WAS REINSTATED AND GOT MY PRIVILEDGES BACK,I'VE NEVER FELT THE SAME.I USED TO GO OUTTA MY WAY TO FULL MY CONGREGATION PRIVILEDGES,I PIONEERED,I APPLIED FOR BETHAL CONSTRUCTION,I WALKED GREAT LENGTHS TO THE KINGDOM HALL.THE ELDERS SAW WHO I AM,NOT TO MENTION A PARTAKER(PLEASE ITS IN NO WAY DRAWING ATTENTION TO MYSELF BUT I HAVE TO SAY IT FOR MY NEXT POINT).I'VE BEEN PARTAKING OVER 20 YEARS,THERE MUST BE SOMETHING IN ME THAT JEHOVAH SEES AND TO THIS DAY STILL ASSURED OF MY SEAT.HOW IS IT I WITHOUT ANY PROOF OR SRCRUTINY,NO AFFECTION,LOVE,KNOWING WHAT TYPE OF BROTHER I AM,I GAVE TALKS AT CONVENTIONS,I ATTENDED BROTHERS THAT WERE SPIRITUALY SICK,I COUNSELLED MURDERERS,I WROTE ARTICLES BASED ON CREATION VERSES EVOLUTION TO THE LOCAL COUNTRIES MAGAZINE. DISPITE ALL THIS I WAS JUST KICKED OUT.

I DONT MAKE ANY EFFORT TO MAKE FRIENDS ANYMORE.WHEN THE MEETINGS OVER I LEAVE STRAIGHT AWAY,I DONT BOTHER TO ANSWER UP,I DONT WANT TO GET CLOSE TO ANY ONE,I KEEP TO MYSELF.WHEN THEY SEE THIS THEY FEEL IM STRANGE,BUT THEY DONT GRASP THE SEVERITY OF THERE ACTION AND WHAT IT DID TO ME.

THIS IS A DIFFERENT CONGREGATION IM ATTENDING.

THE CONGREGATION THAT DID THIS TO ME I HAVENT RETURNED TO. THE PARTY MEMBERS ALL OF WHOM FROM YOUNG TO OLD,THE ELDERS AND OTHERS SUDDENLY DIED.EVERYONE THAT WAS INVOLVED JUST DIED THEY CONTRACTED SOMETHING BUT WITHIN 2 YRS ALL DIED.I'D THINK OLD AGE BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE IN THERE 40'S,THEY DIED TO.

I'M SO LONELY I'M CAREFUL WHO TO ASSOCIATE WITH,OTHERS ARE SCARED OF ME HAVING WRONG IDEAS I'LL BE JUDGING THEM.HOW IS IT THAT I'M ON THIS SITE EXPRESSING MYSELF LIKE THIS.SOMEHOW I DONT WANT TO FEEL GUILTY IN ANY WAY.

I TRIED WRITING TO THE SOCIETY CONCERNING WHEN I WAS IN TROUBLE THEY NEVER HELPED ME.WHY?

YOU SAY THERES OTHER FORMS OF OBTAING FOOD THAT IS ACCURATE AND I DONT HAVE TO GO TO THE WATCHTOWER EXPLAIN?ARE YOU DOING THE SAME?TELLME DO YOU STILL TELL PEOPLE ABOUT JEHOVAHS HOPE FOR THE EARTH?DOES THIS SOURCE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTINUE INTO JESUS'S FOOTSTEPS?
    SO FOR THE QUESTIONING BUT ITS VITAL.

DATADOG I APPRECIATE YOU BEEN RESPECTABLE TO ME

THANKING YOU KINDLY

P.S. WHAT CONTINANT YOU STAY ON

• IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN
    IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN

DATA DOG

I HAVE KNOWLEGE THAT I VE AQUIRED OVER THE YEARS.

I WOULD SAY RECREATIONAL AND CREATION AND OTHER QUESTIONS,CONCERNING THE DINOSAURS,WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?WHERES ARK OF THE COVERNANT AND SO FOURTH?

ITS KNOWELEGE THAT WAS GRANTED ME OVER THE YEARS BY JEHOVAH.KNOWELEGE I ASKED AND PRAYED FOR.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MUST I PUT IT TOGETHER AND EASE PEOPLES MINDS ON THESE LITTLE QUESTIONS WE ASK?

IT WOULD TAKE ABIT OF TIME TO PUT IT TOGETHER AND PRINT IT ON THIS SITE.

GIVE ME YOUR OPINION FIRST,SHOULD I OT NOT?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I would write about whatever you want! Whatever helps you feel better. You could write about partaking. You obviously felt that Jesus was speaking to YOU personally when he said to " I am THE WAY and THE TRUTH and THE LIFE." You could write about what scriptures spoke to YOUR heart.

Write about your feelings, your doubts your questions. How do feel about Charles Taze Russel no longer being a faithful and discreet slave? What about the Apostles? Even Peter who Jesus specifically asked to "FEED MY SHEEP", he is no longer a faithful and discreet slave of Jesus' parable. When you encourage me, or I encourage you with God's word, we are not giving each other "spiritual food" according to the Governing Body. Do you really believe that only 8 men are THE Faithful and Discreet Slave?

The Organization teaches that ONLY the Governing Body can interpret scripture, but God's word says that nothing comes from a private interpretaion, it's Holy Spirit that helps you see what the truth is. There are specific WT articles that say partakers do not have any special insights, and do not understand the scriptures more than the Elders and may be mentally and emotionally challenged, yet the WT also says that Bible was written specifically for partakers and that God's spirit acts upon them. Jesus said the spirit would lead you into all truth. So who is right?

Check the Yearbook statistics for the number of partakers. The WT said that the DECREASING number was a sign that the time was at hand! The numbers don't lie, partakers are increasing. How convenient that new light flashes forth, declaring that ONLY the GB are the Faithful Slave. Jesus also said that men would arise and say " THE TIME IS AT HAND!" He said we should not get frightened at them, and we should not follow them. As a result, YOU WILL have tribulation.

God's word says the Jerusalem above is our Spiritual Mother. The WT says that a human organization is. God's word says that Jesus is OUR mediator. The WT says that Jesus is NOT the mediator for all men. Who is right? In a recent WT about the Organization there was a picture with the GB sitting on top of the world. Do you remember that? Guess who is not even in the picture? Why are they so afraid of Jesus? Just say that you follow Jesus and no man, and that you are NOT following the GB or the ORGANIZATION, you will find yourself quickly shunned on one level or another.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/244559/1/A-picture-so-outrageous-it-deserves-its-own-thread#.UkeNZNKsiSo

God's word says that Jesus is in charge of everything right now. He is not an errand boy, he is not just a name to used at the end of a prayer. He is in charge of EVERYTHING. He has 7 eyes and the 7 spirits. He leads you and gives you the power you need. He is to be honored, just as the Father is honored. Those who fail to honor him, do not honor the Father either. Do you see Jesus mentioned as often as he should be? Who is mentioned more, Jesus or Faithful Slave, Governing Body and the Organization?

I know it's lonely. I know it's hard. It can be a lonely walk at times. Really, you are never truly alone because Christ is leading you. You just have to listen. There are many here who would like to hear you experiences and thought. Some won't, but that's life. By the way, I highly recommend http://www.jwstruggle.com/about/ It is a great place to meet others and talk about your own thoughts. Yes! There are many areas that the scriptures are not specific about, and we have the freedom to use our power of reason. You can express yourself without being judged, and sometimes that is all we need to keep our spirits up, someone to listen without judging.

Peace be with you,

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit