ANOINTING - How JWs really know!

by Amazing 63 Replies latest jw friends

• jwblog
    jwblog

SPEAKING OF FACES THAT PICTURE YOUR USING AS AN AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A GUY IN DRAG

IF THAT IS YOU COULD YOU NOT USE SO MUCH MAKE UP, IT LOOKS REAL CREEPY

What does that mean, a guy in drag? I am wearing a guys shirt and it is a photo (b&w) of me yes. I am not wearing any makeup. How old do I look? I am supposed to be discreet remember, lol.

• heathen
    heathen

here's what I said on a different thread , just some copy and paste here----I can say I've heard the televangelists talk about how all faithful christians will be kings and priests with christ in heaven.The bible is clear that there will be allot of kings and priests but not all christians will be .I personally believe that all true believing christians can be anointed but the great crowd are not called to be kings and priests . I think the final way of knowing for sure is whether they die as a martyr at the hands of the worlds political powers but think there is way more than they are telling about the situation in the WTBTS publications . Another way to tell would be accurate prophesy but I don't think all have that ability since it does require allot of praying for it .I've never once heard a j-ho pray for it at a meeting.

• White Dove
    White Dove

*yawn*

• jwblog
    jwblog
    *yawn*

I saw the name "white dove" and thought perhaps there would be an enlightening posting Nothing to add so you are not so bored? I am bored in search of something challenging.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I was yawning to the posts after yours that don't explain what you wrote. I really need a synopse.

• jwblog
    jwblog
    I am in awe of anyone who actually reads looooooooooooooooooooooooong posts. I can't seem to do it. My eyes glaze over by the second line. Sorry, no insult intended.

I am exactly the same way, I do not have the time to focus on too much that is written. A synopsis ( I looked up the spelling ) of what I wrote as in reference to which part?

• PinTail
    PinTail

I feel that you should seriously consider the fact that you just might be in the gradual process of being called by Jehovah. This is the same as it was for me also, I asked the same questions you did, I just had to understand how the new creation could possibly know they are the being called by Jehovah without thinking like the Watchtower foolishly indicates namely that you might have some mental infirmity. Once you accept his invitation then it becomes between Jehovah and you alone, the invitation is specially tailored for each person since we are all individuals, Jehovah treats us as such, Jehovah has predestined his new creation he knows who they are and it is a gradual recognition for those accepting this abnormal hope. Once Jehovah invites you ,and you accept it everything concerning surrounding his invitation then becomes much more clearer because Jehovah takes a greater hand in it. he does not exspect perfection from any of them because he knows the formation of us knowing we are just dust.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I WAS STARTING TO MISS THE PSYCHOSES AROUND HERE LIKE OBVES AND OTHERS

WELL IT WAS GETTING A LITTLE BORING AROUND HERE

ALL HALE TO THE NEW PSYCHO......... JWBLOG YEAH !

Woo, yeah!!! I was worried that he was a mere sockpuppet, but I think we've got ourselves a real live one here!

• jwblog
    jwblog
    Woo, yeah!!! I was worried that he was a mere sockpuppet, but I think we've got ourselves a real live one here!

And you must be the "Tin Man". Many people are brave when hidden behind a computer screen. Have a dream on me as it will cause you fear and panic in the middle of the night.......Notice what God does to those that even scorn Abraham and his offspring......have a good night.

1 And Jehovah proceeded to say to A´bram: “Go your way out of your country and from your relatives and from the house of your father to the country that I shall show you; 2 and I shall make a great nation out of you and I shall bless you and I will make your name great; and prove yourself a blessing. 3 And I will bless those who bless you, and him that calls down evil upon you I shall curse, and all the families of the ground will certainly bless themselves by means of you.”

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Hi Amazing

I think part of the reason many were relieved when they were told they were earthly class in the '30s was due to how the 144k class was portrayed. The 144k had the 'high' calling, they were to be joint-sacrificers with Christ, worthy, holy, be willing to give up their physicality/humanity like Jesus, totally devoted to the pursuit of improving their spirituality and character to become more Christ-like. This calling would have felt unattainable to a lot of regular people with families, jobs, etc. And then to have the secondary heavenly class portrayed as negligent, failures, somehow not as faithful - the also-rans.

These messages would have a deep psychological effect on the Bible Students. So when the 'negligent' heavenly GC class was done away with and they could be part of the Jonadab class, where there were none of the negative connotations attached, then I can imagine the BSs who felt somehow unsure or inferior would be overjoyed not to have that burden to be 'super-holy.'

(And I'm looking forward to seeing you and e-watchman slug it out some more when he finishes his travels LOL )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit