Tastes ?

by frenchbabyface 82 Replies latest jw experiences

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Ranch,

Oh My Gawd!

Let us know when you are in the hospital getting your arteries unclogged, so we can come visit!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Ranch:

oysters on the half shell

Fried Rabbit???????

fried squrriel

cream of chicken soup with habanaros and tortillia chips YUM & ouch!

egg drop soup mixed with wonton soup

lol, just kiddin', I'm a cannabil I guess...!

• talesin
    talesin

No, no, no, rabbit. Cannibals eat human flesh, you are a carnivore!

We carnivores eat Bambi, that's all. Not other humans.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    We carnivores eat Bambi, that's all. Not other humans.

And...Thumper, too...! lol

Hmmmmm, rabbit pizza.

What are you still doin up...?

• Ranch
    Ranch

LOL,Ohiocowboy,

My artaries are fine. I don't eat those things often. I just had to admit that I like them.

I am a recovering "Junk- O -Holic" I've been clean for 24 hours, whoops, I forgot I had a hotdog last night. I fell off the wagon again.

Rabbit,

LOL, Don't worry Rabbit, your safe unless I get you in my sites. I don't think it's rabbit season anyway.

Ranch

• Soledad
    Soledad

I guess I have no eccentric tastes!! well maybe?

I really like Indian and Spanish/Portuguese food. I like grilled squid and octopus salad. I like the dark ink from the octopus. I like seaweed. I like all seafood except crab, unless it has a lot of curry and masala on the side.

I hate organ meats!

I like dipping french fries and fried chicken in mayo, lime juice and hot sauce. I love waffles with fried chicken.

acquired a taste for tea with milk and cardimen from my fellow Indian nurses coworkers
    that too. I have liked that since I was very young. my mother says I've been drinking tea with cardamom since I was 8 months old!
  • ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    I hate organ meats!

I guess for me, that would depend....

I Like Dolmades-(Stuffed Grape Leaves), most people that I know that have tried them, don't like them, which is OK, because it leaves more for me!!!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Thumbs up to "cold fried chicken, and Pork Skins, especially the spicy ones"! I am notorious for eating entire bags of BBQ pork skins on road trips. I thought one of my co-workers was gonna throw up from just the smell of them one time.

Anyone else here enjoy White Castle hamburgers (a.k.a. "sliders")? Another road trip indulgence for me. I can eat a whole sack of them.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Good topic!!!

1. raw oysters.....

2. Suishi

3. calamari

4. Black Russians (ok...we are talking cocktails here!!!)

5. caviar

6. Gravy (southern made) with buttermilk biscuits!!! (an aquired taste from living in the South!!)

CodeBlue

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Stefanie, My mum liked cow tits - which was called "uurboard" she did cook it on a very low fire - for a very long time, and ate it with some salt and pepper. Some 50 years ago it was wellknown in Rotterdam .......

Taste and looks like a sponge, I never liked it (but I am not from Rotterdam)

I like my meats with lots of fat. Most people want it without.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit