I forgot..........

by Puternut 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

call them, send them cards.

Are they living far away ? else why can't you visit them ?

(((hugs)))

Branda

• Puternut
    Puternut

I called, sent a card, emailed them.........

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

muah Please know that you are a much better person for making the effort. It's terrible really. I would NEVER think of not letting Spencer see or talk to his mother. That is provided she actually wanted to. It's so terrible, with so many fathers out there who dont want a relationship with their children that you are being denied your's. Sometimes there just arent the right words for this situation. I hope you can find some peace knowing that you've tried. Please dont ever give up trying. Hopefully they'll come around. I will continue to hope this happens for you putty. I can only imagine your frustration right now. More muahs to you, I hate to see great people like yourself be treated unfairly

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

((((((((puternut)))))))))))

Don't give up hope on this one.

Love and aloha,

cybs

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Puternut)))...hopefully circumstances will change and you can "hear" their voices.

Meanwhile...know that we both care about you

Hugs,

Codeblue and NOdenial

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny
    Stay strong mate.I kept a toll free 800# for 15 years,accessable anywhere in the world.So,no matter destitute my loved ones may be they could contact me.I just took the # off line didn't get even one call in i5 years Dedicated to my family members , nieces and nephew Lauren, Ashley and Kevin Haszard that have gone missing in the Jehovah's Witnesses. I don't know who in my clan is dead or alive....X 15 years TankOff To Work Off To Work Off To Work Flamethrower If there is a hell it burns hot for you bastards,satan's watan.
  • Sassy
    Sassy

your going to make me cry Puter..

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Just one more reason why I've grown to dispise the WT.
    I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

CountryGuy

• copsec
    copsec

Puter,

I really don't have the words to say what I feel for you. I am so sorry for the pain that you are going through. Keep trying....BIG HUGS!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit