I forgot..........

by Puternut 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

.....what the voices of my children sound like.

Puternut

• franklin J
    franklin J

...well, give them a call and TALK.

and if they do not accept your calls; keep calling and leave messages " calling to see how you are; etc".

Be consistant. Do not give up.

You will wear them down. They are your children and love you whether or not they realize it.

Good luck; I'm cheering for you, Ary;

Frank

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Luv you Putty!! I dont know what to say. But I'm sure they are happy wonderful voices, they have to be if you're they're father. Keep faith Puters

*MUAH*

• kls
    kls

Yes ,call them you can only try . Cheer up : )

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((Puternut) ))) Wish you to hear them very soon ...

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

BTW Putty, Spencer's mom hasnt called him in almost 8 months. He said a similar thing recently. CALL them, it will mean just as much to them as it will to you. So you may have to put up with some drama. Do it! You'll feel better.

p.s. still luv ya

• Bryan
    Bryan

Puternut,

I am so sorry. Our children are so delicate and malleable to the influences of others. I hope you are able to speak to them soon.

Bryan

• Fleur
    Fleur

i am so, so sorry. no one should have to go through this.

((((((((puternut))))))))

hugs

fleur

• desib77
    desib77

(((((puternut)))))

Desi

• mouthy
    mouthy

Puter..... My advice is TELL them. No not on the phone -because the "other" parent may not allow. Send a lovely card & say.

I am thinking of you & longing to hear your voices.!!! If she wont give them the card. She is evil....( my judgement) ( oops sorry LORD)

I sent my daughter & her kids cards, & money for years. Never heard from them. NOW once in a blue moon I do!!!!!! All things are possible with GOD

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit