Apostates are very disappointing. I just found the WTS is true about them.

by reason 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    But be assured, Reason, I myself have NO love for the Watchtower Society and yet I also cringe at the occasional "sacriligious" postings/images in this forum. But like it's been said, everyone is free to express their own personal viewpoint. We're free to accept or reject information/ideas based on their own merits, not because they are fed to us. You will find some extremely insightful threads with posts from incredibly knowledgeable and respectable folks on this board if you take the time to look.

MJ

Your insight is wise and your opinion valued. I think at times that many of us go the opposite direction that we were forced to do for so long. Perhaps too far in the opposite direction? I too cringe at some things I see here and I doubt that I will ever accept all that I see and read.

Many here have been told for so long by those who were outsiders ( from the JWs) they were wrong now again when trying to find peace of mind after being subjected to this cult, another from this cult comes storming into judge. In doing so breaking all the 'rules' the society has set in place.

One who questions is one thing but one who comes in here to judge without merit IMO has a motive we may not readily see. Or we assume that their motive is a nasty one.

Cassi

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Yet, interestingly, you people claim God is with you...

Umm . . . no, Reason, I can't remember anyone on this board ever claiming that God is with us . . . it's the GB and JW's that make that claim. You have got it all bass-ackwards.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Your conduct, attitude, manner of speech, avatar, all of these shows what sort of hearts you people have. I can't feel the holy spirit operating in you people. The first time i exposed myself to apostates, I was imagining matured people, more matured than the JW's. What i got is you people. Very dissappointing. All i see are avatars of twisted fleshly parts, people swearing, people jeering, SatanSaints etc. Very immature people.

:This place is full of negative energy! I haven't seen any place like this before. Criticisms, negative talk, obsene language...

:One apostate said, "May my God kick your God's ass!"

:Oh my, this is bad, tsk tsk tsk!

:Yet, interestingly, you people claim God is with you...

Troll spray, anyone?

Farkel

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Reason ?

I can't feel the holy spirit operating in you people

Ditto...I feel the same about you...what does that prove ? Not a dang thang.

As has been already pointed out JW-D is NOT a religion, in fact, after what we x-jw's have been thru at the hands of the WTS...it's more anti-organisied religion than anything. For me anyway, I cannot EVER see going back to ANY religion.

I very much believe in God, that won't change, however some here are not sure of that belief or outright reject the existance of a creator. I think that's a mistake, BUT, here everyone has a choice. I don't trash them and they don't trash me.

That doesn't happen among JW's -- you are a prime example...

As far as 'foul language'...this is the real world. Stay and listen and learn.

Caution tho': People here will not allow themselves to be attacked and judged anymore -- we were there 'once upon a time' --- we're not going back.

• Voyager
    Voyager

You said: "You exposed yourself to apostates"

Does this mean you are a (PEDIPHILE) ALSO?

Good grief, they are everywhere---we will have to tent the place!

Voyager

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

not true -my avatar shows Janet Jackson's Tit being groped by a democratic hopeful -- er what is his name now???

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Oh yee of 22 posts (aka: M.J.):

Verily I say unto you: You are correct - the logo does say that everyone is welcome! However, the posting rules, (which you probably have not yet had the opportunity to read), also say:

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language

I find it insulting that someone, who on their first post, hops in here and starts pointing fingers and making accusations without knowing any of us. In fact, I find it insulting when someone who has say, only 20 or so posts, does the same thing. It is human nature to take a step back when someone, whom no one knows, walks into a room with both guns blazing. Pardon me for heeding my human nature. Perhaps if a few naysayers used a little more manners, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

growedup

• new light
    new light

Guess what, pal? This is what people are like when they aren't living to submit to an over-controlling religious organization. Some of us are quiet intellectuals. Some of us are outspoken. Some of us are just plain mad at seeing our loved ones enslaved to a cult. In any case, we are free to think as we like. We say and do things as we see best, not as the governing body sees. This can all be a little scary to someone still under the JW spell, but its reality, baby. Good luck.

• Puternut
    Puternut

TROLL ALERT !

• SadElder
    SadElder

why is reason using a picture of Ted Jaracz as an avatar?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit