Apostates are very disappointing. I just found the WTS is true about them.

by reason 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• onacruse
    onacruse

johnny cip,

this guy reason...he's a classic troll.

Agreed.

I locked this thread, and (as the democratic process here goes), it was unlocked.

Fine by me; it takes me 2 minutes to post this, and the last waste of bandwidth that I'll expend on this thread.

Craig

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

The only person who does not seem to have participated in this thread, is the person that started it. If discussion Boards were Wimbledon, they would be the winner, the participants the audience.

HS

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Reason,,

If your looking to get silly,,you better

Go back to from where you,,, caaaammme.

Because the cops don't need you

and man they expect the,,, saaammme

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Um, I'm not a "newbie." I have over 400 points

Points? You mean "posts?" Minimus can do that in three days. Yer still a newbie!

Farkel

• onacruse
    onacruse

As I stated above: I de-activated "troll/reasons" access to this db.

Craig

• Farkel
    Farkel

: So why the hell am I the bad guy?

There is only ONE bad guy in this world, and that is the WTS. You just got picked on a little. Big difference.

Because in any close social situation everyone must get to be "in the barrel." It was just you this time. I've been "in the barrel"a zillion times. I don't understand why this is, I just know that it is. Besides, this family on JWD is absolutely and totally dysfunctional. Except we admit it. I think that is not such a bad thing to do. Being "in the barrel" is just a part of the process. Perhaps it is about blowing off steam. I don't know. Someone who is well-known here blew off steam using me as that person's object of er, "steam blowing." So what? We're still pals.

So, you were in the barrel. Big deal. Consider it a badge of honor. It will probably happen again, and there is no logic for it. Get used to it. BTW, we don't DF folks in here, even if they happen to land in the barrel once in a while.

Farkel

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Reason,,

How come you never post no more???

Chicken!!!!!!

• talesin
    talesin
    First I do spank my children. I do not beat them. But I do beleive a spanking wont hurt the situation, and it builds up that action / consequence thing. I also reward for good behavier.

Yes, perhaps the next time you do something wrong, or need to learn from your mistakes, maybe someone should spank you. AND I'm not joking or trying to be funny, folks, so leave it alone please.

I just loved being humiliated by being HIT and HURT PHYSICALLY by my parents. It taught me a good lesson - TO FEAR THEM AND JEHOVAH, till I was old enough to escape.

In our KH, the PO told the parents to 'make sure we can hear them when you take them out to the bathroom to punish them for squirming in their seats'. Yeah, he enjoyed our screams of pain. The sick F**K, I'm happy he's dead. Yeah, go ahead, call me what you want, but I HATE CHILD ABUSE.

Must be nice to have control over little people who can't fight back because they depend on you for everything in their little universe.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I am making myself the enemy of the enemies of Jehovah. Thank you.

Well stated, Avi! Gosh darn people need to make that distinction and start breathing and enjoying life before they end up dying of old age and leaving all their estate to the damn WTBTS.

Corvin

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Farkel -

Fine with me. I'm glad we got that little incident cleared up. You did have some good points; I should have read through the thread more carefully instead of just posting my thoughts.

I realize every community has nuances, like being in the barrel. Keep in mind that on every internet community I've been on, the blunder I made is actually very common. I've seen people inadvertently steal ideas countless times. That doesn't make it right, but it does happen from time to time.

Also, I'm glad the other posters don't think less of me because I was too lazy to read the entire thread. Thanks guys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit