Apostates are very disappointing. I just found the WTS is true about them.

by reason 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• reason
    reason

Your conduct, attitude, manner of speech, avatar, all of these shows what sort of hearts you people have. I can't feel the holy spirit operating in you people. The first time i exposed myself to apostates, I was imagining matured people, more matured than the JW's. What i got is you people. Very dissappointing. All i see are avatars of twisted fleshly parts, people swearing, people jeering, SatanSaints etc. Very immature people.

• bisous
    bisous

and when you measure yerself against the standards you mention, you think you measure up differently????

what a joke.... what comes to mind for me is that old adage:

people who live in glass houses shouldn't toss stones.....

edited to add....: the word TROLL comes to mind.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Then why are you still here?

• avishai
    avishai

Go to www.quotes.watchtower.ca and come back, maybe you won't be dissapointed.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Go away now.

Move along people, nothing to see here.

• heathen
    heathen

I can't remember anybody saying that this board was spirit directed . We are not all "apostates" as the WTBTS defines the term .We are more like analysts of a cult . This is not a religion here . I think I found more truth on this board than ever while studying with the WTBTS .

• Valis
    Valis

reason all you have to do is ask and your account will be deactivated. If you find our company that intollerable then maybe we are not for you. I as well as any other Forum Asssistants or Admins will be more than willing to remove your account from our discussion board.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• PopeOfEruke
  • PopeOfEruke
  • PopeOfEruke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit