Apostates are very disappointing. I just found the WTS is true about them.

by reason 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

god's vig. --- Freakin' hilarious!!

• TD
    TD

It's too bad about Touchstone isn't it?

You sound very much like an individual that prefers the illusion to reality. This isn't a church and it's certainly not a Kingdom Hall. Do you honestly think your fellow church members at the Kingdom Hall are that much different when they drop their social masks and truly "let their hair down?" I'd be willing to bet that many if not most of them are normal people too.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Reason,

We aren't practicing a religion here. Most of us are united because of our experiences being a JW ourselves or having family members of the cult. We are each different in the way we express ourselves, due to our own personal experiences in life; and that's why some posters might offend you. Finding out that we are free to be ourselves, and that there is no one to judge us for breaking rules and regulations set up by the borg-- we answer only to our own heart and our own conscience. We live this life in the joy and reality of each day. This is what the creator wants anyway. Anything else is fake and a lie.

Learn to love yourself first, and then you will be able to love others. I hope you can find your way.

/<

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Reason...no offense...but you look kind of scary........could you possibly change your picture...pleeeeezzz.....

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

With all due respect to my fellow posters --

Why are we responding to this person?! The only way to make someone like this go away is to ignore them!!! Yeah, it's fun to pick on the Village Idiot, (I've done it, too!), but if we ignore him, perhaps we won't have to deal with him in the future!!!

Food for Thought in the Season of the Troll,

growedup

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

You do make some points, however, on the whole, I disagree. It depends on what you are looking for. You want humor? Lots of it here, you want Scholarly debate, you came to the right place, you want Current Events, political debate, it is here, you want to talk to persons of different backgrounds and beliefs, its all here.

I will agree with you, that if you are just coming off the JW Train, you will be in for some shocking stuff here, which has been a subject of discussions for some time.

• M.J.
    M.J.
    The only way to make someone like this go away is to ignore them!!!

I don't think the goal is to make folks like this go away just because they may post critical and judgemental remarks. Just take a look at the logo for this site. It says, "...everyone welcome!" The way I see it, it's a positive sign when anyone, unlike the majority of dubs out there, takes the initiative to actually look at what "the other side" has to say. By firing back at Mr. Bean here, rather than being more understanding of his mindset, I think we're doing him a disservice. That said, I know that you ex-JDubs have a lot of frustration to vent, so I see how these guys can really set some of you off...

But be assured, Reason, I myself have NO love for the Watchtower Society and yet I also cringe at the occasional "sacriligious" postings/images in this forum. But like it's been said, everyone is free to express their own personal viewpoint. We're free to accept or reject information/ideas based on their own merits, not because they are fed to us. You will find some extremely insightful threads with posts from incredibly knowledgeable and respectable folks on this board if you take the time to look.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

MJ,

But be assured, Reason, I myself have NO love for the Watchtower Society and yet I also cringe at the occasional "sacriligious" postings/images in this forum.

It's only a matter of time and you will no longer be cringing. LOL

• Gerard
    Gerard
    The apostates don't really have a tangible product to substitute the WTS product. All they can do is try to prove the WTS is wrong, that's about it. > > Reason

Substitute the CrapTower product????

How about this :

If "all we can do is prove it wrong" then you have nothing left, you were misled but chose to keep wasting your life in this cult...that's about it.

Gerry

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Leo:
    That's an old pic. I don't dye the beard, anymore.
    I still get the horn, though

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit