Apostates are very disappointing. I just found the WTS is true about them.

by reason 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Realist
    Realist

oxnard,

you should not waste your time on farkel. the guy has a severe emotional/mental problem.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Gidget -

I respect your decision to remain a Witness. However, you apparently do not respect the decision of those on this board who HAVE been Witnesses and choose not to continue to be one. This board is not made up of a bunch of people who just one day decided to bash JW's. Instead, it is made up of people who were once JW's, or are in the process of getting out of the WT. There are very, very few people who were never Witnesses who particpate on this board. Therefore, you are making an incorrect assumption that most on this board do not know what they are talking about when you say:

And for you who have never been JW, you can gripe all day, but you do not know what you are talking about, because you have not been there.

The people who come here and "gripe" have good reasons to gripe. The sad truth is that YOU have not truly opened your eyes to what the WT is all about, because if you did, you would no longer be a Witness, just like the people here. Have you spent time here or on freeminds.org discovering exactly what your religion has done and has tried to cover up? Are you aware of their 10-year affiliation with the UN? If not, you can go to the UN's site yourself and check on it at:

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

What about the child abuse issues? Are you aware that there are at least 40 cases pending against the Society and various congregations who not only disfellowshipped or threatened to disfellowship members who reported sex abuse against children to the police, but who also made NO announcement to the rest of the congregation so that the abuser was allowed to abuse other children as well? www.silentlambs.org

You may say that your religion is run by imperfect men, but these imperfect men also claim to speak for God. Why would God continue to flip flop on his own words and "cause" these imperfect men to continually mislead JW's? If it is okay to get an organ transplant one day, then it isn't, and then it is again... what is God doing? Tricking his people? The Bible says that Satan is the father of trickery. So, do the men who "speak for God" really speak for God, or do they speak for Satan? You may think you know all the answers, but you don't, because the WT does not allow you to seek opposing opinions. Perhaps if you could, you would be on this seeking support for being duped your whole life, instead of coming here and usurping the privilege given to Jesus alone to judge others who have been somewhere YOU haven't.

growedup

• Golf
    Golf

You left out a letter in your name, T reason by being here and partaking from the table of demons.

Guest 77

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    And you have. You are bashing Jehovah's witnesses, and if others log on that do not know first hand anything about Jehovah you have incited hatered.

If someone is a liar, or a child molestor, or a thief, or a murderer, is it 'bashing' to state that fact? By your standard, Jesus was inciting hatred of the Jews for his criticism of them. Telling the truth about The Truth hurts, because the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses are liars, they cynically manipulate people through guilt and fear and they have innocent blood on their hands through their evil child abuse rule and their evil blood transfusion rule.

What is said on this board is accurate, factual information mixed in with various people's experiences and their feelings about those experiences.

Pray to Jehovah and ask for guidence. He will forgive you. That was my hardest thing to swallow, how could Jehovah forgive me?

For what? What is this awful thing I have done? Tell me please, again and again.

You don't know me, you don't know any of my experiences, good or bad and yet you eagerly feel obligated to tell me what a sinner I am and order me to pray to God for forgiveness.

• Valis
    Valis
    And for you who have never been JW, you can gripe all day, but you do not know what you are talking about, because you have not been there.

*LOL* although even to the casual observer JWland seems like a psycho religion..um gidgetgirl...welcome to the forum, however I doubt you will find many converts here, or anyone willing to set foot back in a KH. But then again I'm quite sure that plays in just fine w/the average dubbies persecution complex. Come here, get an earfull and then feel as if you have somehow martyr'ed yourself for Jehovah...*LOL* You might have better luck out in field service frankly..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

this guy reason, goes under the name APOLOS ON OTHER BOARDS. he's a classic troll. very anal retentive

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

johnny, how's it goin my man? good to see u around still.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Oxnard Hamster,

You have a pm.

Pat

• Dawn
    Dawn
    All i see are avatars of twisted fleshly parts, people swearing, people jeering, SatanSaints etc. Very immature people.

What's wrong with my avatar??

Oh well - it's good that you can come to a place like this and speak your opinion freely. That's not something you can do "just anywhere" - as you're probably already familiar with. (hint hint)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

You are absolutely right. Why should I spend any of my time with people who are open and honest and.....horror of horrors....human?!!??? Yes, you are absolutely correct. It would be much better to go back to the Kingdom Hall where the people are exactly the same as the people here, except that they hide their foibles better and pretend that they are oh, so wonderful.

Yes, hypocrisy is the thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit