Going Bald?

by Puternut 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Puter.......do you want to hear this: "Puter is a burdock head, Puter is a burdock head!"?

Or, if totally bald and squeaky clean: "Puter is a cue ball head, Puter is a cue ball head!"

Think what's to stop the sweat from dripping into your eyes during summer? Hair has it's uses, ya know!

Some women really enjoy running their hands over my smooth head

Descender, you guys got one that's bald already, leave one hairy!!!!

Terri

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

How about a guy with a musclular head ears close to the head average size head with an 17 1/2 neck 180 lb 5' 7" blue eyes,,a few scars on his face. Do you think he'd look good bald??

• codeblue
    codeblue

Puter:

I vote for keeping your hair. I just couldn't imagine you bald....

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Some women really enjoy running their hands over my smooth head

OH YEAH

(Sassy is the kind that LOVES to run her hands over a smooth bald head)

• Mulan
    Mulan

It would depend on your head shape and if there are any bumps. I know a person who lost all her hair during chemotherapy, and she had a large bump in the back that she didn't know was there until there was no hair. She wore a wig, but you would be stuck until your hair grew back.

I prefer hair. I say don't shave it.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I like extremes. Bald is very sexy, long hair is very sexy. Just my opinion anyway. But I'm sure if you shaved your head and painted it like an eight ball you'd still be sexy Puter

chevy of the 'needs to make up her mind one of these days' class

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

OK I want a poll then. How many of the ladies here like the baldie look?

Puternut

Ooooh I do !

• Puternut
    Puternut

Thanks for the comments everyone. Going to have to think about this one some. It's good and short now for the summer. Still tempting though....

• frankiespeakin
  • Special K
    Special K

I like the length of the hair in your avatar, puter.

If you decide to shave it all off bald... You may need to grow a goatee to balance out the cue ball affect. I think a goatee looks better with a bald head than just a mustache.

If it was halloween time . I'd tell you to go and look for a bald mask and try that on and have a look in the mirror.

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit