Going Bald?

by Puternut 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Do it. I use a number 2 on mine in spring, usually at the time . Women like to play with the stubble.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

I really like the bald look on some men, not on others. My husband did it for a while because he was really hating his bald patches, and I liked it, but he stopped when someone told him it made him look scary. The great thing if you're a man is you can just try it, see what response you get, and if you don't like it you don't have to wait very long for the look to soften up.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Why don't you just shave to number one on the one side of your head and keep your hair on the other?

• Sassy
    Sassy

I find bald sexy...

I think you better keep your hair Puter.. you do come to visit now and then...

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    shaved it off yesterday,,got a razor and cut off all my skin tags then to a hot wire lupe and burn them to the proper depth.

Frankie, while you were at it, did you give yourself a colonoscopy too? Sheesh!

Puter, think........how will loving women be able to run their fingers thru your gorgeous hair then? I think not, Puter, keep your top knot............

Terri

• reboot
    reboot

I think it looks delicious if you've got a nicely shaped head and good features...but you've got to get the clothes right too...yu've got to have that strong urban look going on...i've just seen a bald Brad Pitt in Fight Club..,,,he looked quite nice..........it is lovely to play with....my son had it once and I loved to feel his fuzzy little head

• simplesally
    simplesally

The men I know who are bald look good that way......but they also have nice round heads. I don't know how well shaped your head ... some people have bumps or unevenly shaped heads.

I vote for NO.......don't shave it off.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sun,

Frankie, while you were at it, did you give yourself a colonoscopy too? Sheesh!

No,,If I had one I could use for free I might,,I'm a curious fellow. I have a colonic board that I might use,,maybe about 5 x,,even though I'm very regular and almost never constipated.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

If you do shave your head, you can join my club.

• Descender
    Descender

Well, I like the shaved head look, it's what I've been sporting for almost 2 years now. Some women really enjoy running their hands over my smooth head after a shave. I'd post a pick, but I'd rather not get Df'd for a third time. =p

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit