Going Bald?

by Puternut 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Ok, I went to get my hair cut yesterday, and I told her I wanted to do something different. I've had it long, then colored it blonde, spiked it, and now it's short. She said how about bald? But I've never done the bald look. Last time I was bald is when I was born....

So whadda you think, is bald beautiful? Good idea/ bad idea? Should I go for it?

Puternutty

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

When they ask if your bald. Say "not nearly enough!"

• FMZ
    FMZ

Here's an idea... Get two of those little googly eyes from the craft store. Shave yer nuts, and stick the eyes on. If you like the look, then go for it!

FMZ

• JH
    JH

No, I think that having hair is nicer. It protects from the sun too.

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Hey Puternut,

I tried it one time and felt like a total idiot. I'm over 52 and still do not have grey hair. I had all this hair and whacked it off to the tune of clear shoe polish and a snap rag. Snap! I was defiinatly not kewl.

I chose to make another area on my body bald and I'm glad I did. What a relief. No more jerking and tugging trying to hide the motions from public view.

Chow, Elmer

• kat2u
    kat2u

Puter my humble opinion is DONT DO IT!!!!! Though i doe believe some bald guys are sexy I dont think its your look.

ask Jared what he thinks hes an expert!

• Puternut
    Puternut

Kat,

You don't think sexy is my look?

Puternut

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Why not? The beauty of it is that your hair will grow back. At least you have a choice in the matter, man! *LOL*

• Princess
    Princess

Don't do it.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Not when you have hair. Men with very thin and receding hairlines, look okay bald. Otherwise, keep the hair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit