Going Bald?

by Puternut 56 Replies latest jw friends

• kat2u
    kat2u

Puter thats not what I menat at all!!!! Meant that on some men it looks good but some not.I think you look better with hair!!! sheesh,........

• obiwan
    obiwan
    Here's an idea... Get two of those little googly eyes from the craft store. Shave yer nuts, and stick the eyes on. If you like the look, then go for it!

LMAO!!!!

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

LMAO @ KMZ,

The only thing is he may need to go back the craft store and buy a bigger nose.

All in good cheer!

Elmer

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm completely Bald,,I got tired of my small patch of hair,,and shaved it off yesterday,,got a razor and cut off all my skin tags then to a hot wire lupe and burn them to the proper depth. I got a few burn marks but very little pain. I figure If I'm gonna go bald I might as well do it right. I might even start useing some skin cream to keep it nice. In a few more day my scabs will fall off and I'll be lookin good,,maybe I'll buy some weights and start building my body next.

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Kfz, nah FMZ, sorry!

Elmer

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

"God made a few perfect heads...the rest He gave hair."

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Puternut....I think the hair becomes you....I vote for keeping it...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Puter call for a vote from women only as to weather or not to go bald.

LOL This outa be fun.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

everyone forgets how fantasticallly attractive i am, and i have a shaved head, so you should go for it.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

LOL Pleasuredome, you need to put your picture back up, so they won't forget - even that one with just your eyes will do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit