Culling and Hunting.... your opinions?

by FMZ 84 Replies latest social physical

• talesin
    talesin
    BTW, I prefer drownin my kitties...

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE JOKING, I just don't get it.

lol...are you guys trying to pull an Operation Rescue on our Friend?

Yes, and do you have a problem with that?

• FMZ
    FMZ
    Stefanie! OMG!! I cannot believe someone actually outlined that poor cat's ANUS in black!!! That's disgusting!!!

I hope they did that on Photoshop and not.... <shudders>

I've shot alot of different things in my life but cats did not make the list. Can't you catch them all and let them go in bethel, I'll help!

Hmm... now there is an idea.......

FMZ

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

FMZ...... I heard Jeffery Dahmer used to kill cats too when he was a kid. Now do you want to end up like him?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

FMZ???

Are you really 21?????

You look 30......

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hell no.

I never did like his haircut.

FMZ

• FMZ
    FMZ

lol Stef... yup... I'm a meagre 21 years of age.... I only look 30 cause I live the life of a middle aged man. hehe

FMZ

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

His conscience weighs heavily on his mind, and has added premature worry lines to his face. Now just imagine how old you'll look if you kill those kitties.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Chevies... My hair would turn grey thinking of those poor cats starving to death in a barn, or being put in a solitary cage.

(OK, I'm gonna go get some sleep... cya all later)

FMZ

• Simon
    Simon

Sometimes culling things is the most humane thing to do.

As for hunting, as long as things are eaten then I don't see anything wrong for it. I do not agree with killing for sport though, especially for fur or trophies.

• Xena
    Xena

If the options are either killing them and having the remaining fixed or letting them just keep breeding, then kill them. Ultimately it's the must humane thing at this point.

I feel bad for the because I love cats but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

I would shoot your friend in the ass with at least a BB gun too...just for good measure. I have no sympathy for people who don't get their animals fixed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit