Culling and Hunting.... your opinions?

by FMZ 84 Replies latest social physical

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    cause of the tasteless joke

Actually nice crispy orange kitty sounds pretty tasty to me

• Maya
    Maya

good god......are you frigging kidding........

the cats WILL NOT starve...........

their natural instinct will kick in.......

Felines,,,,,,,by nature,,,,,,,,,,are hunters............

they will survive.......unless you take a 20-20 to them........

• FMZ
    FMZ

Maya... with over 20 cats running around, the mouse population tends to drop rather rapidly, which leads to less mice meeting up and getting it on, which leads to less babies. Regardless of how great a cat's instinct is, they will never be able to herd and breed mice.

Who said anything about a 20-20? .22 will do the job cleanly and accurately, which is all I need. I want to kill them painlessly, not blow them to pieces.

FMZ

• talesin
    talesin

I ditto Sunnygal's comments.

I'm sorry that you have been placed in the 'middle' of this {{{FMZ}}}. I, too, have no problems with hunting; indeed, if I had not had deer and moose meat from relatives over the past few years, I would have went 'without' many times. BUT, I agree that we should eat what we kill. You should not have to bear the burden of his irresponsibility, nor should the cats. Scoff if you may (not you, FMZ, but others who may read this), but my cat of 16 years was one of the the best friends I ever had!

As for the badger 'culling', it is time we realized that this is not just 'our' land, but belongs to the whole population of the planet. We, as a species, show little respect for other life forms. Killing everything that gets in the way of our 'progress' is just wrong. IMNSHO

talesin

RIP Squealer

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Something tells me you're secretly looking forward to killing the poor little soft and furry, fuzzy, cute, sweet little, milk drinking, little bitty tounge sticky out, curling up in a ball, kitties. Man, I wish Brummie was here to lay a well deserved guilt trip on you

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

little curly haired big eyed girl: "Mommy! Mommy!! I'm having a BAD dream!"

Mom: "What is it darlin'? Were you dreaming about monsters again?" (as she wipes the tear stains form the little girl's face)

little curly haired big eyed girl: "No, I dreamed Daddy killed kitties!"

• FMZ
    FMZ

Chevies... no way... I love kittens (that is gonna sound so gay)... Back in England, my mum used to take in stray cats etc, and home them. There were a few times when something would get pregnant outside, and we'd have to take it in. I recall a few occasions when I had to help with the birth process... And the resulting kittens were beautiful, playful troublemakers.

Thanks Talesin... I am beginning to think that cat will look quite innocuous in a stew. My friend likes stew.

FMZ

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    As for the badger 'culling', it is time we realized that this is not just 'our' land, but belongs to the whole population of the planet. We, as a species, show little respect for other life forms. Killing everything that gets in the way of our 'progress' is just wrong. IMNSHO

I absolutely concur with Tal on this point! Thank you for mentioning this.........I was going to, but, I didn't feel like climbing aboard my native american soap box again.........people probably get tired of hearing me.........and, that reminds me of how pissed it makes me to hear these people here in CT with their 200,000 dollar homes pissing and moaning about animals intruding into their lawn or garden!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Here kitty kitty

• Maya
    Maya

I don't know how else to say it, FMZ...........

Please don't do it........

Please.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit