Do Jehovah's Witnesses Have the Only True Religion

by Theocrat 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

But Ona, that doesn't mean one can't dress up the bike to look pretty. At best it would be a cool sleek road bike or mountain bike, and unfortunately sometimes it's like the one in Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

By the way, Happy Birthday.

Mark/Intro

• archangel01
    archangel01
    Number one Adam and Eve are not in Hebrews 11. Objectively this is a poem, and is "inaccurate" in many points. In heb 11:36 it clears it up the fact that they did not receive the Christ for their "faith", and are unsaved by your own definition! What many of you Christian do is come to JWs with all this born again stuff. Then you undo all your argument telling us a bunch of Jews are in heaven who never did any of this Jesus in your heart stuff.

I like your spin on the earthly part of the kingdom of heaven, but to keep it real the wts aint stupid, and covers its butt well on the born again angle.

Another thing isn't our religion broken? Christianity is a godforsaken construct. It made sense until Paul messed it up. Take note. Historically Paul was among the first Christian writers and may have helped "invent" Christianity. This means that potentially someone else could have came along later and made the gospel nicer than it originally was and inserted a better Jesus.

I know adam & eve are not mention directly in Hebrews, But in the book of acts it said Jesus did what the law was powerless to do, to forgive sinners like adam & eve & us etc. Beside Jesus bought back what adam lost so adam & eve can benefit too just like us. Plus God gave them a Hope with the coming promise seed before they got kicked out. Only adam & eve (Man) got a hope Not satan. Why do you think they had kids because they knew that seed (Jesus) would come and get them out of sin. Do you think that they would have any kids if they didn't have a hope??? think about it. You see by them having kids etc proves they were sorry and that they would now have to fully trust God for there Salvation. An by them dying(The Curse) was to prove that the devil is a liar. So you really have to put yourself in adam & eve's place to get the whole picture in away.

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin
    "Do you think that they would have any kids if they didn't have a hope???"

Maybe Adam and Eve should have just said "f*ck it! We're not having any kids! No sod off, and let us eat the rest of these pears in peace!" Sorted!

Jonty

• heathen
    heathen

LMAO@Jonty parkin . Well I guess the sex thing finally made sense to them . once they realized how that thing worked they probly praised God once again.

• dan
    dan

Y'know, I would have to agree with most of the points made on the very first post of this thread. My problem lies in that Jehovah was Christ's name before He came to earth; it wasn't God the Father's name. My second problem is that the Bible also speaks of Apostles, prophets, deacons, teachers, priests, revelation, priesthood, scripture and about a thousand other principles that just don't exist in the JW organization. Sure, they can rationalize it all away, but isn't that what got the scribes and Pharisees in so much trouble? They tried to pervert scripture to back up their own apostate doctrines. Sounds awfully familiar.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

The most outstanding mark of true Christians according to John 13:34, 35 is that they have real love among themselves. They are not taught to think that they are better than people of other races or skin color. They aren't taught to hate people from other countries. So they do not share in wars.

Some "love" . They take some from among themselves and practice hate by shunning and not forgiving. Hate and intolerance is their mark. They do not share in wars to defend the freedom in this country that they enjoy and use the courts for their "rights" of religious freedom. They are damned lucky that their are those who layed down their lives to fight for the freedom JW's enjoy. Doesn 'the bible say no man has greater love than to lay down his life for his fellow man.?? A soldier is noble for that.The children of Jehovah' Witnesses are safe in school and in thier homes because young men are willing to defend our homeland against evil men who would kill them because of thier own religious belief against the indfidels.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, Hi there, Mark! Kate told me she was in chat with you the other day...good old Introspection is back!

If you have the same number, I'll give ya a call this weekend: I just love how our conversations leave my head spinning LOL

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit