Why I think Bush is scary

by Simon 126 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Grow up already, if it were propaganda, the Bush administration would be all over it by now. There's no proof as of yet that these weapons came from Saddam, just enough to make you wonder how nerve gas that (up until now) was believed only produced in Iraq, wound up coming across the Syrian border. And, more importantly, via a country where Iraqi scientists claim the WMD were transported days before the war began.

You'd just think it'd be enough to at least make people consider a different idea. It's apparent that some are set in their ways and wouldn't see fact if it slapped them in their face.

lol, and you think this would make the war a good thing? Remember that for most of the anti war crowd, the fact that NO wmd's have been found is just a bonus. For the most part, we assumed there were at least some wmd's.

Yeah buddy, force them nasty ole weapons out onto the world market. This was a product intro that would make a marketing executive jealous!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    lol, and you think this would make the war a good thing?

what a spin doctor you are!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Why is there more hatred spewing from the Bush haters? And more discussion from those who do not hate? Somethings not right with this picture.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Why is there more hatred spewing from the Bush haters? And more discussion from those who do not hate? Somethings not right with this picture.

My personal opinion on that is frustration! The thought of Bush being re-elected especially when he cheated his way into office in the first place is very frustrating.

I lost a brother in Vietnam, this current war is beginning to look like another Vietnam. I have sons and now there is talk of bringing back the draft. I can only hope my son's are past the age by the time the draft goes into affect, however I also have grandsons! I fear for their future, for this nations future!

Kate

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Thanks for solidifying my point.

Rev

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I understand those feelings bikerchick very well and I fear if Kerry were elected then we would for sure have another Viet Nam.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Thanks plum and for the record I'm not a fan of Kerry either.

This election is really bad either way I'm not sure it I feel this way simply because this is the first year I will actually vote for a President and am better informed or if it's really one of the worst tickets ever!???

..............sigh!

Kate

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

well, that's the other thing I fear with Kerry. He voted for the war, doesn't plan on bringing the troops back right away and has no sound solution of his own. When it comes time for even more troops to join our friends in Iraq to ensure their safety, will he send them?

Rev

• little witch
    little witch

Who the hell is Gary Nolen, and why am I getting this annoying pop up ad????

Is anyone else getting it?

• Bryan
    Bryan

Simon:

How different is he from some leader on the other side who claims to be doing the "will of allah" or whoever?

Simon, you have got to be kidding me! You compare a Muslem Zealot leader who encourages his followers to kill women and children including themselves FOR ALLA, to an American President who says he has FAITH IN GOD and wants to free oppressed people? Yes, cilivians are dying in Iraq by our weapons, but do you think it could be because this is where these terrorist hide and fight from; the homes and rooftops of the villages? Could it be because they are transporting weapons in ambulances? Can you honestly say you don't see the restraint the coalition is using in order to save civilian lives?

Bikerchick:

I lost a brother in Viet Nam, this current war is beginning to look like another Viet Nam.

Bikerchick, I'm sorry for your loss, but over 58,000 Americans lost their lives in Vietnam. About 500 soldiers have lost their lives in Iraq (yes it is 500 too many), but this is no vietnam.

Also, no, I am not a Republican.

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit