Jehovah's Witnesses Have a High Mental Illness Level

by Bryan 51 Replies latest social family

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I spent 5 years under the care of Harvard's best and brightest in Boston Mass. right in the shadow of their campus. They misdiagnosed me BIG time.Simply put;mind control and brainwashing (as yet) are not components of the sacred mental health 'Bible' the DSM #4. Go ahead,I dare you to tell a psyche doc,"I have have been brainwashed and subjected to mind control". They will diagnosis you as DELUSIONAL just for saying such a thing...... Just go ahead and tell em,'you have been abducted by space aliens'. This is the kicker;the courts,military,journalist,general population yes,even the good doctors grandma knows what 'brainwashing' is. The intellectual idiots at Harvard can't grasp the concept.The most likely diagnosis of cult victims is:A-typical P.T.S.D. ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) in plain language 'Shell shock". Learn more: MORE on Stockholm Syndrome http://www.wellspringretreat.org/ Club med for ex cultist got insurance? Give it a shot

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Give this link a shot too. Danny's Sensible Suggestions Open this result in new window
    Danny's Sensible Suggestions. Revised from the American Cancer Society's article.
    Danny says: mile by mile, it's a trial yard by yard, it's hard but hey! ...
    www.dannyhaszard.com/managestress.htm No in$urance needed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit