Revoke Your JW Baptism Vows on this thread!

by Sirona 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

I didn't dedicate myself to an organization, but to GOD. I see no need to recant that. God knows where I am in my life and why I left the organization. I never participated in the vow that many jw's made. It thought it was hypocracy.

It was a learning experience, and God saw that I had to move on. My eyes were opened, and the light got brighter. The truth set me free from that organization.

Puternut

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I love the sentiment of this Sirona........and, from what I've read, for some people, there is a psychological need to sever any "energetic" ties that may remain.........personally, I was DF'd by them, but, I had already left them weeks and months, perhaps even years before in my heart. However, I do hereby want to publicly say on this forum that I, Terri Crowe-Perry was pressured and coerced into becoming a member of this anti-human organization. For the benefit of those perusing and monitoring this forum, I wish to state that I am happier than I ever have been, and never will give my power to their organization nor to their bloodthirsty God, Jehovah. I am free of you, Watchtower Society and free from the shame that following the bible and Jehovah's laws induced in me. I will do everything within my power to continue to live a free, joyful life, loving and caring for my fellow inhabitants of this beautiful planet, Earth and the Universe, and to educate anyone else in danger of becoming part of the Watchtower Society!

Aho!

Terri Blue Raven Crowe-Perry

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sounds Good to me, Sirona I tweaked it a bit for myself

I Sexpot Shotgun leave behind the Watchtower organisation and its lies. My baptism is void, and I no longer wish to serve the Watchtower Organisation or their god Jehover. I was duped, screwed, blued and tattooed into making promises that I did not understand by people who didn't even understand their own frikkin beliefs. They lied to me and manipulated my young mind and therefore I walk away without guilt and without fear into a new life of honesty with myself and others."

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I personally underwent an initiation into Wicca

Forgive my ignorance, but what is Wicca?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Wicca is a wild drunken sexual orgy where you take off all your clothes and run naked through the forests..at least that's what Sirona told me...

I have accomplished the running drunken and naked through the forest part but those damn cops always show up before anyone else turns up for the orgy part.

• aunthill
  • blacksheep
    blacksheep

I would revoke my vows at being baptized, but for the life of me, I cannot recall a single one of them. I was 13 at the time, pressured into it by my mother and JW peers. At best all I can say is whatever contract I entered into, I didn't know what I was doing or what it meant.

Minors cannot enter into contracts in this country. In my mind, what I was pressured into was illegal. It is automatically revoked.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Shotgun???

I believe you left "Aunthill" speechless!

LOL!

hugs,

Annie

• Agent 1 of 1
    Agent 1 of 1

Not to point any fingers or make fun of anybody, but I, myself, think its funny that some of you here that debaptized themselves didn't use their real name. Unless you used those names when you were baptized. It would be funny to see your personalized Bibles say your alias name and the baptism date by it. Everybody raise their hand if they ever had a personalized Bible. ..... Aw, come on, don't be shy. ....... Okay, dub the question. As the light gets brighter personally for me, seeing the true meaning behind what the organization has done, it is now just apalling to ever have agreed with the baptismal vow. Well, good for all of you here to be able to see the Organization for what it is. Best of luck.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Stefanie

Don't listen to Shotgun, he is a sex addict. He said that wicca is:

Wicca is a wild drunken sexual orgy where you take off all your clothes and run naked through the forests..at least that's what Sirona told me...

I have accomplished the running drunken and naked through the forest part but those damn cops always show up before anyone else turns up for the orgy part.

Well no it isn't - but that was funny. Wicca is a modern day "religion" which revives older pagan beliefs and practises. Its a common misconception that Wicca involves sex and orgies because that is what people think of pagans in general. There are no rules other than "An it harm none, do what you will" which is basically like the golden rule of not harming others, or yourself, and seeking just the highest good for yourself and others. For info see http://www.religioustolerance.org/witchcra.htm. Wiccans usually call themselves Witches and they usually practise Witchcraft (but not all do, some don't use Witchcraft, they simply adhere to the beliefs). We have 8 festivals a year, most of which come from pagan festivals in ancient times, such as celebrating the equinoxes and solstices (the main festivals are Beltane 1st May, and Samhain 1st November (halloween to the non-pagan)). Each festival has a theme, because Wicca is about personal development and growth. Ok I will shut up now. Sirona Edited to provide link to info

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit