Revoke Your JW Baptism Vows on this thread!

by Sirona 34 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

I still think my misguided explanation sounds fun too...it is funny as Sirona states the ideas that are promoted with no substance and become accepted fact or truth to most people..

As a Dub I always half believed all the WT hype about Wicca and never checked into the taboo subject, I guess that is the way they treated every subject they did not want you to investigate.

Welcome agent 1 of 1, the reason we do not use our own names is the WT boys periodically monitor the board so don't give out any info which could out you unless your ready for that. Some here have had elders knock on their door with print outs directly from the forum with posts they have made and in a recent court case they asked for names of specific posters....

I have been thinking of changing my name to Shotgun legally, I'm scared kids will tease me in school and call me Shitgun like Paul does.

BTW Sirona is the witch that rocks!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Shotgun, I would LOVE it if they showed up at MY door! However, I would not be able to deal with them in the calm, controlled way you did with Elders A & B...........my anger would come out big time!

Terri

• aunthill
    aunthill

I don't know what happened to my post yesterday???

Anyway, I DA'd myself in July '94 by writing a letter to Bethel with a copy to my local congregation, so I am assuming that nullified my baptism in 1970! Writing that letter was very satisfying, but if JWD had been out there at that time, I would have done it differently, by sending copies to all my "friends" (not that it would have made a difference in their reaction, but at least they would have had my view point.)

Aunthill

• mouthy
    mouthy

When I was baptized as a Witness I believed Jesus was Micheal the Ark Angel. That is why I want nothing to do with THEIR Jesus

• mouthy
    mouthy

When I was baptized as a Witness I believed Jesus was Micheal the Ark Angel. That is why I want nothing to do with THEIR Jesus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit