Why did you choose your avatar?

by FMZ 60 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

lol Reganashe... good call...

• reboot
    reboot

..I did'nt......Gadget made me swop as he wanted to dress up like a girl..........now he's made me look fat and bald.....

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

It just seemed right to me.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I like people to realize I am not a persona just me

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

So many ppl complained about how oogly my old one was....so I changed it.

• FMZ
    FMZ

hehe... I have to say Leo, the old one was rather.. strange.. but I liked it.

FMZ

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

My original avatar was me while I was wrestling, then I decided to be a little more anonymous and got Barry Horowitz king of the jobbers on WWF television when I was growing up. Johnny Depp I chose because alot of people say I look like him (and how I wish I looked more like him) and Captain Jack Sparrow is how I'd like to be like in life as opposed to as uptight as I am. So now I have a goal...savvy?

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thank you Leolaia. I never complained, but I didn't like it either... this one is much nicer!

FMZ.. yours is kind of gross... to be honest

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Tuesday...I always thought you were a female. You look like Johnny? Wow!! Lucky you!Or should I say lucky girlfriend or wife...or boyfriend....

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I think mine is something exploding out in space somewhere. I guess with my exiting JWs something in my inner space exploded out into my outterspace. Or maybe it is the tremendous force or blast of me breaking on through to the other side. I have been looking for a superwoman type of figure to put into the center of it so cyber-sista can come flying through the wormhole and out into another universe--far far awhile from JW Org-land....or something like that...

PS...FMZ...I think you need a shave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit