Why did you choose your avatar?

by FMZ 60 Replies latest jw friends

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I'm cantankerous and mean yet deep down caring and loving, like my favorite TV show icon Fred Sanford!

My next favorite tv show icon is this guy from the Columbo show!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

FMZ-thank you, it's been driving me nuts, I knew I knew that guy from somewhere, but now that you've told me, it's obviously an Evil Dead guy. Now I can quit trying to figure it out!

My avatar is an old publicity still of Theda Bara, stage and silent-film star. It's hard to make out, but she's a gorgeous nude woman lying down with a skeleton. I like the juxtaposition of vitality and decay-I often feel that I am walking a fine between those extremes. Also, nudity can be symbolic of absolute truth-"nothing hidden," and I would like to be that open and forthright. Finally, I just like to fantasize that I am as lovely and alluring as Theda.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Theda Bara very cool.

I love the classic filmstar photos.

Josephine Baker is my current avatar because I think she's just so fabulous!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

My avatar..?

Well, it's just me at one of the best times of my life. Early on, I had a different avatar. One that was more fitting of the "Arrowstar" name, but I finally got bold/brave enough to put a picture of me as an avatar.

Here's what I had before:

Lisa

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

gotmyfortyhomey.....I think I recall that guy...I'm a Colombo fan so I've seen most of them. Was that the guy who killed with a bomb in a cigar and he totally freaked when Colombo nabbed him in the ski lift? He had some funny accent, I think??

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

I didn't think your former avatar was bad in the least bit,,, I thought it very intresting. I made me think of a women that was very studious,, who was starring at a computer screen,, doing research.

I mean that's what your avatar made me see,, or maybe feel is more like it. I think in some way it really expresses you and if "YOU" like that's all that really matters,, express yourself the way you want to,, not the way other people want you to.

• JH
    JH

I change mine every so often.

Sometimes I rather not to put any. I had about 20 different ones in the last year and a half.

• copsec
    copsec

Because I LOVE Steven Tyler!!!

• Carmel
    Carmel

chose it for its shear rugged beauty......

ca veman

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

My avatar represents my inner skank.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit