Why did you choose your avatar?

by FMZ 60 Replies latest jw friends

• TonyT
    TonyT

Rather than hiding behind some symbolic caricature , I thought I would just be myself.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

TonyT: Your avatar is Grrrrrr-reat!

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

Mine is from a painting of Carl Spitzweg

• FMZ
    FMZ

Interesting picture

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I have used several avatars, but have had this one for quite a while. It describes my fathers vision of me and his Jehover, plus it makes me laugh every time I see it.

Thank you for changing your avatar Leolaia, your words and your neanderthal avatar always clashed with me.

It always made me think that a beautiful person must be hiding behind that ugly mask.

.....and yours ain't much better FMZ

• Valis
    Valis
    Thank you for changing your avatar Leolaia, your words and your neanderthal avatar always clashed with me

I know dude...what if she was ruminating over he scriptures and giving you....well nevermind..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Homey, the guy from Columbo looks just like Roddy McDowell.

My avatar is symbolic of the stand we all take against the grueling and torturous schedule the WTBTS burdens it's sheep with. May we all be home on Tuesday & Thursday nights, sipping our favorite beverages, reading our favorate NON WTBTS literature, or watchin' TV or anything else we WANT to do. Down with meetings! Up with leisure!

Flyin' high in my easy chair

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Homey, the guy from Columbo looks just like Roddy McDowell.

A ha! I was right....see I do have a good memory.

From the "Columbo Episode Guide":

Short Fuse (1/19/72)
    Young inventor (Roddy McDowall) about to be forced out of the family chemical business uses exploding cigar box to kill his uncle and his detective/chauffer. Columbo claims the cigar box never exploded, and produces it while in a tram with the murderer, who panics.

Yup....dat's da one! :)

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Ugh...Avatar not ugly mask, nice neanderthal like picture, nice picture -- not ugly creature, nice person. Nice. Koko loves lips. Koko think neanderthal pretty. Smart look in avatar, neanderthal think big, Koko think small. Koko want drink. Apple drink.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LOL @ Leo
    I don't have apple, but what I have, I give:

My avatar is usually of my own fugly fizzog.
    The latest one is because I think my little nephew is just so cute!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit