Why did you choose your avatar?

by FMZ 60 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Well you inner skank is hot just like you!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

frankie....I appreciate your comment very much, thank you. I guess you get both sides of me in the two avatars. The old avatar was more rugged but also sweet, and I really liked how it humanized the unfamiliar. The new avatar is elegant and expresses my love for things from the belle epoch. The only thing tho is that I don't like how the face is in shadow....so I might find a substitute pic sometime....

Here is the full picture:

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I love koalas.

• avishai
    avishai

Cuz' I'm so damn hot!!!!

• boa
    boa

this newb picked the halo character 'master chief' cuz I think its a kewl pic, cuz I feel loaded with a weapon against the falsehoods I was filled with from birth, cuz I feel prepared to ward off idiocy, ignorance, fear, and shallow reasoning behind my special regenerating armour - ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE! (heh heh i just love using that jw term)

boa

oh yah, that deep green of the master chief is my favourite colour.

beautifulgarbage - i must say i like inner skank, and slipnslidemaster's av is quite fine!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

It's me baby.

Heatmiser

• simplesally
    simplesally

Cuz I am not hiding................that's me.

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

mmm . . . I was trying to think of a picture to represent me as an alias . . . and this one popped into my mind. I also absolutely love the show!!!

CF

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

to scare people

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

The Kiss - Gustav Klimit my favorite artist!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit