Ode to the trolleys in Feb's broadcast

by konceptual99 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Showed this to my wife. She says its the second most disturbing thing she's ever seen. Number one was the Zone Meeting.

She also said it reminded her of Disney, which actually makes sense since the whole thing is an absolute fantasy.

A century-old Invisible Kingdom, a singing cart. . . . .  what's next? Flying pioneer sisters? Seven Bethelites of short stature who have been reassigned to work territory in the Enchanted Forest?

• gda
    gda
    willie wanka and the chocolate factory....sheesh
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Dorothy and the wizard of Watchtower.
  • label licker
    label licker
    All they have is two monkeys sharing one banana in their heads. What's next? Squirrels juggling knives???? You guys made me laugh so hard, I peed meself:)
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I half expected a couple of cartoon Lobsters to start snapping their claws in time to the music like they did in The Little Mermaid.

It wouldn't surprise me if they came out with a Caleb video, featuring "Wally The Singing Trolley".  as a way to get the next generation of little kids on board with the new literature cart preaching method,

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Oh my Good Golly ! This is just double unbelievable - talk about ROFL 

What a feeling , to go Wheeling (Wee - ling)

I'm so glad to be a public witness cart 

I put the wee in it because of the way that dog sniffed it in the video

Who ever comes up with this stuff? You know what amuses me , and would bother me if I were still in? ...They have lost all dignity . 

• cappytan
    cappytan

I have to admit, the first music video, "The Best Life Ever", wasn't that bad. I mean, yeah it was corny, but I was like, "Huh. That was OK."

Then they had that second one that the vocals were just horrible.

And now, this one is the worst of the bunch.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

You know, maybe they should having singing service bags, too.  Why should they be left out? They hold all the literature too and go everywhere.  

They may may not have wheels, but they have *handles*!! Just think of it! How could this be overlooked?? Why, some of them even have zippered compartments and places to hold pens and magazines.... There are so many fascinating and interesting things about a service bag when you really think about it.  They open, they close... They are so perfectly metaphorical for all the doors that are opened and closed upon JWs. 

Why oh why are these hard-working, loyal service bags being unheard and unsung? 

Come to think of it, there are so many things that have been personificationally neglected.  The meeting chairs.  The information board.  The podium.  Those hard-working microphones.  

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    They should do the trolololey song 

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit