Ode to the trolleys in Feb's broadcast

by konceptual99 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cleanideas
    cleanideas
    Please excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.  OMFG that was INSANE!  I'm actually stunned at how crazy they have gotten.  I went a good 15 years out of that religion and I'm now catching up with all they are doing and I don't recognize the JW religion I grew up in.  I honestly believe all the logical thinking people have already left and only the hardcore crazed JW's are still in.  It's only going to keep going downhill from here.  GOOD!  
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    These people have absolutely lost the plot. If they ever had it to begin with.
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    I'm speechless...I almost threw my phone across the room. I wonder if they are showing these broadcasts at the meetings? If not I may start watching them with my wife to see if she finds them as batshit crazy as I do. That could be what she needs to wake up. 
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

Well, i suffered through much of this absolute, I don't know what to say ...."

49:38 "was a non-Witness Medicine Man that reminded him of Jehovah"

Okay, is Jehovah using non-Witnesses, or not.

Jehovah, please, please, make up your mind.

56:30 "don't have to go off to college ... "

1:02:57 Pioneer Application or Scholarship - puh-leeze - you rotten bastards

1:05:50 the cult cart song and the sniffing dog - If I were a dog, you know how I would CULTivate my feelings for that cult cart.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Good lord... utterly inane. Is this Caleb's new friend? 

Singing trolley carts. They have wheels, they have racks, they have books, they have tracts -- ( but no Bibles of course! )

Are they really serious with this ? 

My gawd.... I have no words... 

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Can someone PLEASE do a parody of it??
  • fulano
    fulano

Herd with his fake Rolex ! He should be ashamed to even wanting to give the impression of having a 20kUS watch ...

This guy must have had a poor childhood....on the other hand he learned to read...a little bit.

• floriferous
    floriferous

Why                        do                     they                     speak                            so                             slowly?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Because             they             can           only           read          slowly!

George

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Damn you, i was resisting looking at this crap, but you told me how bad it was and i then had to bloody well see it for myself!

OMFG, sooo glad i am out of this cult. It's getting crazier by the week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit