• Mulan
    Mulan

Never

• flower
    flower

yea, what she said.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Well I never dreamed that I'd EVER leave the WTS, or celebrate holidays or have a complete change of heart (and mind LOL!) about ALL my (WTS) beliefs.......so I've learned "never say never"!

Right at this point in time, my answer would be no.

huhs,

Annie

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Not a chance.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Fell hucking no!!

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I guess it depends upon what you consider Organized Religion. I did join a small church here in Columbus so so I could be in contact with others who appreciate and love Christ as I do. Unlike the JWs, my group reaches out to help others. The focus is on the love of Christ, not the rage filled God that the JWs promote.

I do keep my church group at an "arms-length", I think, because I'm a little afraid of being controlled again. They also don't really understand what it was like being involved in a cult. All in all, It's really nice though to be in the Choir, a home study group and have friends who don't judge me. I also have a Christian ex-JW support Group that I stay close to.

• observador
    observador

This question must have been asked already by Minimus.

Go, do a quick search.

• Gopher
    Gopher

My answer is "no". I might visit out of curiosity, but I'm not inclined to join any other religion.

Religion, in my mind -- boils down to this:

A man (or woman) or a group of people (religious leaders) tell you what THEY feel is the best way to think about and approach a Creator.

I've seen far too much condemnation of "outsiders" and "non-believers" by religious groups. I think religions tend to divide mankind.

If people believed their own way but didn't have hatred for people with opposing beliefs (as is often stirred up by ardent religious leaders), the world would be a more peaceful place.

• Panda
    Panda

Atheism has saved me from even considering another religion.

• aniron
    aniron

What exactly is an "organised" religion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit