My uncle passed away..

by Valis 46 Replies latest social family

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Heartfelt condolences Valis.

A sad story indeed.

We all become worms and words. And your words were nice.

Take care,

Narkissos

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((Valis))))) I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle's passing -- you're really going through a rough time right now. Don't worry, he knew how much you cared for him, and I'm glad he was there to give you some really good memories. Call us if you need to talk, okay?

Love,

Nina

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((Valis)))

Sorry to hear about your loss

• Panda
    Panda

Dear Valis, I am deeply sorry that your Uncle has died. You are so right about the borg destroying brilliant talented minds. The things he might have been are gone. I imagine (and to an extent) have experienced those feelings of being dumbed down, of having lost my personality...

But then your uncles memory is ALIVE with you. Good times even the way and reasons he made his decisions in life (which look pretty courageous to me). Hold on to that collection for the sake of some young relative or child who you will tell about Uncle Nathan someday.

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Valis))) I am so sorry to hear the sad news about your Uncle.

Many hugs for you!!!

Codeblue

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Valis))) My condolences for your loss.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Valis, I'm sorry that your uncle passed away. His life sounds very sad, I hope his next one is everything this one wasn't.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Awwwww, Valis...........I am soooo sorry...............please know that I care! (giving Valis a warm, comforting hug{{{{}}}})

Terri

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

(((Valis))))))) sorry to hear of this

cj

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

[[[[[Valis]]]]]

I'm so sorry about your loss. It makes it even more frustrating to hear about the sadness he had to endure by the despicable and heartless WTS. Even WITH that dustup you spoke of, I'm sure you brought more happiness into his life than you're aware of.

# I never had any cool reletives that I could relate too like that .#

Heathen, after I left the "bad-association" syndrome behind a few years ago, I discovered that *I* had a LOT of "cool relatives" that *I* had ignored for 30 years. Some are up there in years, and scattered all over the country, but we have what they call a round-robin letter where each one includes pictures and a letter of what they're up to---and it comes here about three times a year. I had a LOT of catching up to do, due to the "snub your nonJW relatives cuz they're dead meat anyway" loving WTS policy.

There's no time like the present to do the same, (a round-robin letter) if it appeals to you!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit