My uncle passed away..

by Valis 46 Replies latest social family

• Satanus
    Satanus

Val

I've never heard an eulogy, but that was a good one. A sad life, indeed. Brought a tear.

SS

• heathen
    heathen

That is a sad story . My condolences. I never had any cool reletives that I could relate too like that .

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

How sad, Valis ~ that's a really tough one to me....never met him and it breaks my heart.

I would hold on to that collection for now, Valis, till you're sure those cards don't mean anything to you, in memory of your uncle. You may feel differently in time, and have regrets.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Valis,

So sorry for your loss and you certainly left food for thought:

Well rest in peace Nathan...and I hope some of you lurking out there realize what can happen when you beat the life and spirit out of a child.

Thinking of you.

Love,

Ian & Claire

• new light
    new light

Sorry for your loss, Valis.

new light

• mouthy
    mouthy

Valis!! I am so sorry to read this. But if the truth ws known-he problably was better to go. You know when your suffering everyday, some times silent prayers go up ( even by unbelievers) to "OPT out of this life. He sounds like he had a "run for his money" but I believe !!! because he was treated so badly- that God will take him up ( as the Good Samaritan did help the one that was so badly beaten)

Hugs to you & it is O.K. for a Man to cry!!!!!!Grace

• gumby
    gumby

Sorry for your loss buddy. Stories like these remind me to keep in touch with those we love........if we are able to.

Hugs....

Gumby

• Odrade
    Odrade

((((Valis)))))

RIP Uncle Nathan.

O

• wednesday
    wednesday
    I wished I had gone and seen him before he died, but I didn't because we had a dustup about a month ago. He was a sad tale..He had the talent beaten out of him by his abusive alchoholic elder for a

i just wanted to ask what a "dustup " was. I am so sory for your loss, his was a sad life for sure.

weds

• minimus
    minimus

Valis- I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit