What's The Dumbest Thing Anyone Has Ever Told You?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Purple
    Purple

From my sister's MIL:

wearing short skirts makes you thighs thick!

if you finger it you have to eat it - although you cant argue with that kind of logic!

Relating to Dubdom - anything I was ever told by them especially about living forever in a paradise earth. Just a thought would God ever admit he made a mistake in creating human's? after all everyone of us is supposedly one of his creations flawed or not!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

The doctor saying "Oops!" as a joke during the vasectomy operation...

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

My husband calling here at the house and asking me where I am. "HERE'S YOUR SIGN!"

CG

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

That the Watchtower's teachings are the truth.

Devon

• Dawn
    Dawn

JW related - I had a sister tell me that Satan created all the dinosaur bones to try and mislead everyone.

My response...........then ...then LMAO!!! She didn't appreciate it.

• new light
    new light

Wow Dawn!!! That one takes the cake so far. Really, excruciatingly, dumb!

• freelife
    freelife

You need to get baptized

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    JW related - I had a sister tell me that Satan created all the dinosaur bones to try and mislead everyone.

Dawn this is too funny...heard a lot of the usual dumb J-dub stuff but i can't seem to top this one right now...

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

This is not the dumbest but it happend just a few days ago. Investigating elders came to me and whith a smile in his face he "guessed" a DF thing done by me and said afterwards "You know - Heaven sees all" (should be "Big Brother is watching you")

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

the one thing that really sticks in my memory is when a sister told me that I shouldn't buy a microwave because there hadn't been an awake article on them yet and if the GB were hanging fire then so should we.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit