Funny News From My Old Congragation - Elder Fight!

by pale.emperor 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillin
    stillin

Well, at least when a guy comes at you, you know what you have to do. It's the ones who are smiling and acting wise and righteous while they are stabbing you in the back that worried me!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jehovah's happy people™ never fail to amuse.

Jobo on Jobo action.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Wild Thing: My mom and the other elder wives made us get out our songbooks and sing "Kingdom Melodies" to drown them out so we couldn't hear what they were saying. It was crazy!

♫ "Once with confusion our sad hearts were filled ... " ♫

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Wild thing,

Wow! I remember staying late too. uggh. Never had to sing to drown out fighting tho! Great story.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

My Dad was an Elder and many many times he came home furious and red faced. Why the heck any man would want to do all this work for free and have all the additional stress. Yikes!!!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    C'mon! every week p.e. has a new story to tell. It's a continuous soap opera of his family and old congregation that never ends.

I sort of agree. PE some of your posts seem a bit contrived! Oh! and what is a 'prick'?

just saying!

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    I sort of agree. PE some of your posts seem a bit contrived! Oh! and what is a 'prick'?
    just saying!

It depends. If PE has a good memory, was maybe brought up in a PO's house and is a natural raconteur, then he'll have a whole bucketful of interesting tales and anecdotes. How do I know this? Well..... :-)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Like I keep sayin'...

...these days, the Org's gotta be scraping the bottom of the barrel more and more to find good help, on account of fewer and fewer "qualified brothers" "reaching out" (never underestimate the impact of passive resistance :smirk:)...

At the rate they're going, all that'll be left are the frigging fascists, and how the hell's the Org gonna function with those dicks running the grassroots?

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

PE's stories sound as crazy as the stories I could tell. I believe every word of it.

• Faded
    Faded

We've all got stories to tell about our years in the org. The unique, wierd, funny, quirky, etc. P.E. just happens to be a better story tell than than a lot of us.

P.E. - please keep going. I love these stories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit