JW Urban Legends

by ZeroKool29 59 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

So does anyone have apicture of that Tattoo of Janet Jackson??? Would be interesting to see...

Lapuce

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Guys, we're doing a lousy job of welcoming someone new.

Freded, welcome to the board! Most of the people here are very friendly, and we look forward to getting to know you.

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

How about some other ones - Like the wave hushed rumors when it was discovered that the Blue Smurfs were demonic. Reports were coming through that some witness families had walked in to thier nursuries only to find that smurf dolls were committing a vicous bloody attack on little defenseless babies.

jomavrick

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome to the board, Freded! So what part of Texas are you from? Big Tex and I live in the Dallas area.

Nina

• desib77
    desib77

I remember the thing about the smurfs. I heard it when I was about 10 or 12 years old. It scared me to death! I couldn't sleep at night because I had a smurf bathmat in the bathroom and I was afraid smurfs were going to dance on my walls. (That was the version I heard)

And the JWs worry about scaring their kids with worldly things....just the thought of demons making smurfs dance had me terrified for months....

• desib77
    desib77

Hi Nina.....

You aren't too far from me. I live in Shreveport about 3 hrs. from the DFW area.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i was told once about the dangers of masturbation. the story goes that there was a jw woman who had a masturbation 'problem'. one day she decided to masturbate in her bedroom and she was then attacked and raped by a demon. apparently the jw girl who told me the story knew the woman, but wouldnt tell me who it was. i guess masturbation does send you mad afterall.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

so, was the demon any good?

my mom used to tell me the reason my cousins and I couldn't jump on a trampoline is because demons were watching and getting their jollies. I am so hard to please in bed, now.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Btt.

Bangalore

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I remember being advised not to buy antiques as they could be demon possessed.......

And you know how difficult those demons make it if you try to burn anything possessed by them.....no matter how much petrol is poured on them those ole demons just don't wanna go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit