JW Urban Legends

by ZeroKool29 59 Replies latest jw experiences

• shotgun
    shotgun

Comon baby shake that conga..cut someones head off.

• Freded
    Freded

matty: You believe everything you see on the internet just like you believe that the watchtower cd has no changes or omissions. Now I know what I seen and if you can't believe an eye-witness then you are s keptical beyond hope.

I have been watching this site for over a year I think and for some unknown reason deceided to start posting. probably just bored, need to get a job and a life. Oh yeah have been in the borg for almost 30-years and glad to reverse a mistake.

• shotgun
    shotgun

So what's the real story freded..how did the Carson show really go down. Was it his employees or family who were dubs?

• Freded
    Freded

shotgun: not a first hand report but rumor has it that one of his writers was a dub. Gloria Estefan--I know for a fact that at a concert in Miami she asked any jw's that was in the audience to leave, so she can't be all bad. And if that is true about Clint Black then I'll have to start listening to C&W music.u

• gumby
    gumby

Hi freded,

Pay no attention to bradly because he smokes weed and is a paranoid bastard.

I don't think you are a troll, but blank dub-related statements are SOMETIMES hard to swallow without proof. EX-dubs want, need, and love proof.........that's how the Organisation left us when we left............"truthseekers.".........with NO BULLSHIT added for flavor

Nice to have you here and glad you made your escape.

Gumby

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

well freded... now it isn't a first hand report? I thought you said you saw the show? And you think anyone will believe you now? Get lost!

• Freded
    Freded

gumby: i thought that committing on jw urban legends was pretty i nnocuous, well i guess i was wrong.

• Freded
    Freded

Nowhere--evidently you are nowhere--if you will read the posts. I stated that I saw the carson show but i was not a first hand witness to who was a dub on the staff of the carson show.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Freded you can comment on anything but your losing credibility fast.

I didn't ask if you knew the witnesses personally. On the Carso show which you watched who did he refer to that was JW.

Family, friends or co-workers or did he mention no one in particular?

I may be a little skeptical too but I can't believe Gloria Estafan would tell JW's at her concert to leave. Maybe John Denver has taken over her body because that is the same story for what happened at one of his concerts.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    my mother heard a rumor that Glen Campbell had been baptized into the JW's.

I saw Glen Campbell on Johnny Carson in the early 70's and Johnny says "what's new with you?" And GC replies "I'm studying with Jehovah's witnesses". That was all that was said. Next subject.

The John Denver thing has been told in many different ways. The story mentioned earlier from the Carson show is not one I've heard before. I heard it happened at a concert. I heard he asked all JW's to stand and then started strumming the National Anthem on his guitar. Silly stuff.

I heard a similar story about Don Ho in Hawaii. One of the people in our congregation had a son who worked for Don Ho and said it was absolutely a lie, and that he had many JW employees because they didn't bolt everytime the surf was up.

Hard to believe any celebrity would risk telling anyone at their concerts to leave. Bad idea. That would have gotten a lot of publicity I think. Sounds like a Gloria Estefan lie.

On the other hand, I know several JW's who went to George Benson concerts in Seattle and at the end of his show, his rep. comes onstage and invites all JW's to come backstage. That part is true. It's his way of getting association.......................when he isn't df'd that is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit