My Bio - and official hi to everyone.

by Freddy Krueger 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Trailblazer
    Trailblazer

HI FK! Thank you for posting your bio. I am Sooooooo Happy for you that you and your family are out and so close! Like others here my story is a little different, but you have given me hope. Thank you. Hope to hear more from you! TB

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Freddy-

OK, I grew up up there, in the WB/Scranton area. Went to the WB congregation as a kid.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Welcome Freddy,

I am inspired by your post - it gives me hope that maybe someday, my family ( even the strictest ones ) will get out. They don't listen to me though so I know they'll have to stumble on it themselves the way your dad did. Thanks for sharing it!

Look forward to seeing your messages out here.

A.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Hi Freddy,

Welcome, and thx for sharing your story.

Glad to hear that you & the fam are out of the cult!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Good to see FRED is back!!

carmel

• a wee scots lass
    a wee scots lass

This is my first port - so here goes!

Delighted to hear about your family - it has made me think that there could be hope for mine. My parents had 'fallen away' for a while but are studing with plans to return. I left 15 years ago and got D'shiped for something that I should never have been d'shiped for. Although I did not want to go back I had no objections to them going until recently. I have been doing a lot of thinking and checking things out for myself and cannot believe how stupid I was to blindly believe all I was taught. I am now going to do everything in my power to make sure they never return!

Great site for ideas on what to say to the Jw's when they call at my door - boy are they in for a roasting next time round!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hi Freddy! Great Bio! Thanks for sharing,we are happy for you and your family.It's persons like you who give others so much hope.Keep up the good work,we look forward to hearing much more from you.A big welcome to the forum.You just might have helped some more lurkers get an eye-opener from your very personal story.Your MOM and DAD are lucky to have you.

Blueblades

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome Freddy.

I love this "I was a catholic(in this case JW) until I reached the age of reason." LOL, very good point. We all reach that "age of reason" at different times in our life.

Also welcome a wee scot lass.

Joy

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I know a lot of us are in the same boat. And for those who still have family that are still stuck in the WTS. Don't worry. Everything will work itself out. The REAL God will make sure they find out the truth. It may take time, but I firmly believe everything happens for a reason. Whether you believe in God or not doesn't matter. Life has a way of making things right. This is just a steppin stone to truth. And again thank you for your warm welcome.

-Freddy

• simplesally
    simplesally

Thanks for the intro...............

Welcome to the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit