My Bio - and official hi to everyone.

by Freddy Krueger 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

Hi everyone!

Well, I've posted a few topics already and responded to a few. And spoke with some of you. Well I just wanted to give you a little background on me. This way you have an idea of where I'm coming from.

First of all I was born a JW so I knew nothing else growing up. I Was in the matrix and involved with the borg for about 19 years. (right in Brooklyn itself, the world headquarters, Yeah baby!!) Did the entire gamut of things in that period of time. Meetings, assemblies, witnessing, talks, the whole thing. Got baptized early on, was forced too, pressured by father. I couldn't even tell you the date. Anyway, then at about age 20 I slowly drifted away. Moved out of state, just got away from everything. Then one day my dad sent me an e-mail with some very interesting stuff. Of course my first reply was "I don't know you and how did you get my e-mail you apostate!" Talk about being brain washed here I am now about seven years later, inactive, and still have the JW mindset.

Anyway after I realized it was my Dad. I was flipping out. We started talking and chatting. I couldn't believe it. (Now, at this point I'm not going to meetings or anything, nobody really knew I was a JW except some close friends in my new state here.) My dad was still an elder in the congragation. He was one of the best too. If you had a problem, you went to him. Other elders came to him. He had to correct many bethelites because they didn't know their bible as well as my dad. Anyway, he is right there in the middle of it all.

We start chatting and looking into to stuff, he mails me a copy of "Crisis of Conscious" by Ray Franz. I was blown away. Anyway, more reading, more dissecting and now finally total free of mind. This was about ten years ago, so now I am extremelly happy. My entire family is no longer involved. I'm lucky that everyone got out and is free of thought now.

Like George Carlin said, "I was a catholic(in this case JW) until I reached the age of reason."

That age will be different for everyone.

Now my view on the society:

Here is a group of people that are willfully misleading others. They KNOW they don't have the truth. (I'm talking about the main guys here, not all those that are sucked in at bethel and brainwashed) They KNOW they are just running a business. The fact that their teachings are always being changed. The fact that they ALLOW and COVER-UP all there wrong doings and injustice, makes me sick. They are full of so much bloodguilt and they KNOW it. That's what makes the organization so disgusting.

If they really didn't know they were wrong, and they were just following there history of their beliefs, all the way back to Russell (That pyramid worshiping freak.) Then fine.

But they KNOW! They KNOW they are deliberately misleading people, and hiding the TRUTH. This isn't a case of "Oh my God we were wrong all along!" No! It's a case of "Yeah, we know we're wrong, but we're a bussiness, an orginization, we can't just come out with the truth. We have to tell them this is God's ordained ONLY orgnization on earth. Any mistakes is the light getting brighter."

Well guess what guys "The light just got so f***ing bright I'm blind! And now I can see clearly. Thank you."

O.k. last point: Why Freddy Krueger?

Well, here's an archetype who's presence goes against all that is good and all that is sacred. Well that's how the society portrays themselves. In my opion Freddy is more sacred then the society. There is no hidden agenda there. To me truth is sacred. Freddy is truth.

FREDDY: You see evil, you know it, you have a nightmare, you die! (self expanatory)

SOCIETY: You see evil(them), you know it(no you don't) you have a nightmare(them, but you think it is a wonderful dream, all the promises of paradise and ressurrection and love), you die! (this is the only true part.) As long as you are in the society you are dead to everything. Family, friends, holiday's, true love, life itself. Then you will die physically. And you would of missed out on a gloriously free life only to find out in the end we all are going to the same place. Beliefs are many. The end result..... The same!

P.S. I like horror movies, maybe that has something to do with it. (LOL)

O.k. Well that's my bio. Hope it wasn't too long. Please write back with a hello so I know someone actually read this. I look forward to meeting you all and chatting. Thanks. You can wake up now. Freddy outta here.

-Freddy

• franklin J
    franklin J

Hi FK, welcome to the forum

We have had similar experiences; my family is also out, like me. There are many in this forum who are not so fortunate.

regards, Frank

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Welcome to the Forum Freddy!

Glad to hear that you were able to keep your family intact during this process - there are so many here who have lost so much! Perhaps your comments & experience will help some of them realize the same dream!

Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

When I was 7 years old, I found a kitten outside the Kingdom Hall at night. I took across the street to the house of these 2 pioneer girls. Their family were not witnesses. I rang the bell, a light came on and Freddy Kruger was standing in the entry way. I scream and ran, and was hysterical in the KingdomHall. Turnsout it was the girls brother in a mask. But it scarred me for life. So hopefully you will understand Freddy why I cannot communicate with you :)

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hi Freddy!

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading your story (not that horrendous in the end!).

Take care,

Narkissos

• shotgun
    shotgun

Thansk for the bio Freddy

Do you and you father have a good relationship now?

What about the rest of your family?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome Freddy.

cj

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

CHEVYSNTATS -

Don't worry, only sweet dreams for you. I only give nightmares to the FAITHLESS and DISCREETLESS SLAVECLASSLESS!!!!!Scared To Death

-Freddy

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

SHOTGUN -

Me and my dad are very close. My brother and Mom (That's all of us.) are also doing well and free. I know I am one of the lucky ones. We are all out and very close. The rest of my family, relatives and etc. We are just starting to see each other. Everyone is spread out across the country. But now we actually communicate. Before my escape. There was no contact with anyone outside the Org.

-Freddy

• pc
    pc

Fredrick, Thanks for the bio. That's great the way it happened for you. I wish I'd get an Email like that from my dad. Since your dad was an elder what did he find out that made him start searching? I'm trying to find something to help my brother see but I'm afraid. Anyway I am happy for you and it's nice to meet you. PC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit