My life ... and how JWD came to be - Part 2

by Simon 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Very touching Simon,

I am happy for you and Angharad...that you found your soul mate. I can relate to the loneliness you felt within the organization and living alone and "doing all that you're supposed to do". But, still feeling the loneliness. My mother was disfellowshipped when I was 10 and all the while growing up in the org. being told that she would die at Armaggedon if she was disfellowshipped left a huge void in my heart that no one can replace.

I can't believe that they claimed to know where Jehovah lives, I've never heard of the plaides...is it a galaxy or something?

Anyway, your story is very interesting and thank you for sharing it...look forward to reading more!

eisenstein

• codeblue
    codeblue

Simon:

I very much enjoyed Part 2....and have never heard of the Plaides...What book or reference material did you find it in?

I found that when I got married, left home...that my Dad became more important to me. My Mom died of cancer when I was a very young teenager. (I was always very close to her...so her death was very tragic)

I am not sure how you stayed in the "truth" after seeing apostate written on your car...you had some very unloving, unchristian people at your KH.

Waiting anxiously for part 3.

Codeblue

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

*blowing nose, wiping tears from my eyes*

wow, you have a very endearing style to your writing. Simon.

Angharad, "Makes you wonder about fate", lol, don't wonder, go with it

Waiting for the next installment.

Hugs,

Joy

• nilfun
    nilfun

Writing the word "apostate" on your car? Now that's crazy.

People and circumstances seemed to be conspiring to make you miserable -- but life had other plans for you, hey?

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

wow. sounds a lot like my background. Thanks for sharing!

• Loris
    Loris

Thanks for the peek into what made you who you are.

You are a sweet in spite of it all.

Wow!

Loris

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

makes me wonder: there has to be something good in the congragation hall after all, you met Angharad (beautifull name by the way)

• shotgun
    shotgun

Thanks Simon..enjoying the story so far

• bebu
    bebu

I really appreciate this window you are giving, Simon. I can imagine the horrid realization of shunning your own father, after your son was born...

makes me wonder: there has to be something good in the congragation hall after all, you met Angharad (beautifull name by the way)

My thoughts as well!! bebu

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Thanks Simon, great story.

The WTS had believed that they knew where God lived, in the Plaides.

That is one I never heard about, what book do they say this in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit