Why Aren't You at the Kingdom Hall?

by Robdar 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Huxley,

Just go on enjoying your Sunday paper. Some day you will be one, very sorry heathen because you didn't read the Watchtower instead.

Athan,

I am not surprised to see you responding to this thread. You are one of the biggest heathens I've ever met. Yep, you are one pope loving heathen and Jehovah won't forget this.

My VD sucked by the way. I spent it at the office. Glad you had fun though.

R

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Why Aren't You at the Kingdom Hall?

Are they generally open at 7:00am on a Monday morning?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Ah, so now the heathens from down under are checking in.

Hey Stephanus, how are you and that heathen family of yours doing? Oh, and your cats are heathens too.

Tell everybody hi for me.

Robyn

• garybuss
    garybuss

I went to the grocery store to find some sugar free cake frosting, bought green and red peppers, pizza cheese, wheat crackers, 5 pounds of unsalted roasted peanuts for the blue jays and the squirrels, spent $85 . . . never found any frosting. Then I went to wal mart superstore and bought 4 bed pillows that were not on the list, spent $50 more . . . never found any frosting there either.

Came home and started chopping green olives and peppers and onions for the pizza I will make later for the company I am expecting for dinner. My son and his son and his wife's two children are here for a visit. The queen of the house is making them a snack.

Now I'm gonna play with the kids for a while and then go sit in the whirlpool for a bit. That's my reward for doing such a good job shopping this morning.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Gary,

Hiding from Jah in S. Dakota isn't going to save a heathen like you. Don't you realize that your family needs spiritual food more than they need actual food?

*Shakes head in sadness and disbelief*

• Richie
    Richie

My daughter invited me over to the KH today as her husband (an elder) was going to give a talk from a new outline. I just said "thank you for inviting me", but did not attend. I love my daughter very much and just to go to the meeting because I love her does not make sense at all. In fact, by me going to a meeting at the KH would be a slap in the face and blashphemy to my Lord and Saviour. To sit and listen to the speaker at the KH (while everyone else would be ignoring me as I am df'd) with biased information coming from the Borg is a travesty in the highest degree. The Watchtower is so guilty of sinning against the Holy Spirit: they have changed, elaborated and put their own idolatrous spin in their NWT bible while adding their twisted rules and regulations, which is worse or at best similar to the mindset of the Pharisees. The Watchtower is controlled and guided by "another spirit" (NOT the Holy Spirit) as Satan and his hordes are certainly deceiving them royally over the many decades of false teaching by making them actually believe that what they have is the "truth". Instead I have been going to my church faithfully now for the last 12 months where I finally accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord in Nov 2003. My daughter doesn't know this yet, but I guess she will find out eventually. Her response would then be that my dad is now an apostate. Contrary to her belief, the opposite would be true: serving God the correct way makes one free at last, as the real truth will set you free (John 10:28, John 11:25).

Richie :*)

• dustyb
    dustyb

i'm just tired of all the shit.....

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I's smoken crack dis morning wit ma pimp.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I went to a Unitarian Universalist church today, and heard a funny, uplifting sermon on the topic of love titled 'Public Displays of Affection, and Other Misdemeanors'. It was fittingly tied in with the pagan holiday which was observed on Feb. 14.

Afterwards I enjoyed some friendly conversation with some open-minded folk, then went to the grocery store, then back home to take care of some things around the house.

Didn't really care to go to the K.H. and spoil my otherwise good mood. Listening to boring programming in a room full of narrow minds just isn't the way to spend ones day.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    The Watchtower is so guilty of sinning against the Holy Spirit: they have changed, elaborated and put their own idolatrous spin in their NWT bible while adding their twisted rules and regulations, which is worse or at best similar to the mindset of the Pharisees. The Watchtower is controlled and guided by "another spirit" (NOT the Holy Spirit) as Satan and his hordes are certainly deceiving them royally over the many decades of false teaching by making them actually believe that what they have is the "truth

Richie, you are a heathen most high. You better go and confess your heathen ways to the elders right now, mister. Quick, Jehovah is watching you....

i'm just tired of all the shit.....

Why Dustyb, you lazy heathen. If you are too tired for Jehovah, don't be surprised if he will be too tired to re-animate your sorry heathen ass at the resurrection. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Speaking of pipes.....SpunkyChick, ya crack smoking heathen, tell your pimp to roll off and then head down to the KH immediately. The elders in the JC are going to want to know every sordid detail before they df your "working" heathen ass.
    Love yas, Robyn--of the dang this formatting class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit