Why Aren't You at the Kingdom Hall?

by Robdar 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

It's Sunday Morning, shouldn't y'all be at the KH? Well, why aren't you?

I can't believe that you all would rather be doing something else besides sitting at the KH enjoying the latest spiritual nourishment served up from the loving GB.......You must be a bunch of heathens!

Heh, I am getting ready to go to work and then I am having my latest beau over for Sunday dinner.

What are you doing today?

Robyn

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi Robdar,

I'm going to do some housework and shopping and maybe apartment hunt. There is roadwork underway right in front of my apartment, and all parking in front for several blocks is now illegal, till November!

But it's a nice day, and I'll enjoy it anyway!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Well.....it's been raining for about a week straight in Houston but it's clear and sunny today. The wife is currently at "the meeting" so I'm kicking back watching a little Comedy Central. Currently the movie "Dogma" is on. I think the satire of the movie is much more applicable to the WT than the Catholic Church.

• Robdar
    Robdar

*shakes head sadly at the heathen ways of seeitallclearlynow and 95stormfront*

Robyn

• gumby
    gumby
    It's Sunday Morning, shouldn't y'all be at the KH? Well, why aren't you?

They don't allow stoners!

Mornin robyn

Gumby

• Robdar
    Robdar

Gumby, ya big ol' heathen, good morning!

Enjoying a buzz are ya? Wait, I think that's me.....

Really, Gumby, think of all the fun you are missing at the KH!

R

• neverthere
    neverthere

1. cause my brain is still working

2. cause if I go in I might burn up, us pagans do that when we enter christian establishments

• Robdar
    Robdar
    2. cause if I go in I might burn up, us pagans do that when we enter christian establishments

Neverthere, do you mean to tell me that you would deprive the JWs of a little entertainment by seeing you burn up? How selfish and so very heathen of you!

R

• Atilla
    Atilla

I'm going to the 2:00 meeting, no just kiddding. However, if you do have to go to the 2:00 meeting, your Sunday is totally screwed. Of course, your suppose to go out in service in the morning, a whole day of theocratic blahhhhh. I haven't really gained any more time by not going to meeting because all my time is now consumed by trying to catch up with where I should be in life which involves working 40 hours a week and going to school full time. In like 2 years though, the weekend and weeknights will be totally mine. Victory at last.

• talesin
    talesin

Cause I'd rather nap at home.

We're in the deep freeze again (-20deg or so, or around 10deg for the Yanks), so I'm gonna watch a movie, company coming by later on.

I love my free Sundays!

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit