Toooo funny !!

by Puternut 23 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I would've ask your ex-BIL what he wants to do when he grows up. He sounds very childish.

Devon

• JeffT
    JeffT

Every one in the store that saw this little exchange got a first hand glimpse of how the JW's operate. I'd like to a fly on the wall when one of them tosses him off their front porch.

• bebu
    bebu

Puternut!!!

I feel like going to his hall and walking right by him, and saying 'deadman walking'. Then I am going to sit behind him and say 'deadman sitting'.

Great minds think alike. That's just what I was thinking... Glad to see you're not on the defensive on this but are able to take on this bs...

bebu

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lmao! That was great!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Puternut, good to see you have such a good hold on this. It takes some of us a lot longer to realize its their rule not ours. In my case there are some people that have done me a favor by cutting me off and I wouldn't dream of talking to them again, not because I want to honor their stoopid rule but my life is so much better now. And thats just my family!

It's amazing, isn't it, to see how "loving" that organization is. I think its great that you called the elders. Talking to a disfellowshipped person, can be in and of itself a disfellowshipping offense. So, you well could have pointed that out to him and told him that he then could also be considered a deadman.

Good grief, what a pissing contest he wants to start. Your a better man than he by far.

Gretchen

• freelife
    freelife

Puternut that is too funny but i tell you what if it was me i don't think I would be able to walk away from being challenged by my ex bro in law. I would have made him swing first, when there was someone to see it and then I would have kicked the $hit out of him. Good self control by you.

• simplesally
    simplesally

That's right, we don't have to follow their rules..............they are the ones in chains.

• youcanleaveyourhaton
    youcanleaveyourhaton

Hi everyone! I am Leonie from Australia. Are there any other Aussies on this site? I left the jdubs 15 years ago and I am 38....Hope to chat with you all later and get to know you...... Leonie

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

wow

i am speechless

"can you hear me now"

• dustyb
    dustyb

eh, i would have probably made him look like a jackass. instead of saying anything, i would have asked him why he wasn't preaching because all witnesses are taught that if they aren't directly going door to door they should be "indirectly witnessing". it would have sounded better =D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit