Toooo funny !!

by Puternut 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

I would have had a hard time keeping my cool. You did great!!! Yesterday at the Wal-mart store I saw one of my closest JW friends walking toward me. I said HI! She just said hi very lightly and darted down one of the isles. Do you suppose they are scared they might catch something from us? HA HA Dead Man disease!

• franklin J
    franklin J

sounds like you handled it very well.

Sometimes I think that most people in the WT are just jerks; and they would be jerks no matter what religion they followed. It tends to appeal to a "certain" mindset of individual.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

That is too funny. Good for you. Gives Puternut a High Five!!

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall just to see the steam coming from his ears. I'm sure you raised his blood pressure.

• mustang
    mustang

"He said, I had no business being in that store in the first place ! "

Well, that's totally stupid. Like to take that one to court, bro??? Who made him the "law of the land" to judge or deny your rights.

You did the right thing. More JW's should be called to task for their crap. And use their own rules on them!!!

And they think that everybody else should fall in line with THEIR set of rules !!! Not much chance of that!!!

I made a male relative of mine (MS & eLDER wannabe) go to the eLDERS with a Grand Theft situation. It was about to be buried/covered up, but I insisted that he follow his chosen set of rules.

Being "politically connected" in his congo, he squirmed his way through it, and eventually recovered.

He doesn't talk to me any more. But I feel that was inevitable, though. So, I figure "I got my money's worth".

Mustang

Happy In Spite of Them Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit