Toooo funny !!

by Puternut 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

I was last Saturday at the Verizon store, getting my cell phone fixed. I am standing in line and waitin for the next salesperson to help me. Out of the corner of my eye is this guy standing, shaking his head at me. It's my ex- brother in law. So I looked at him and asked him, why are you standing there shaking your head at me? He said, I had no business being in that story in the first place ! I said, Oh? Aren't df's not allowed in retail stores now either? He said, you are a deadman anyway, and we'll take it outside! The sales people were getting frustrated with his attitude, and asked him to calm it down. So I replied, that's a nice attitude for a christian, take it outside? I thought to myself, here he's been out in field service in the morning, and now wants to smack me up the head with a bible?

So I ignored him, and just shook my head in disbelief. Then he told me to never address him again. I said; I can talk to you, but you can't talk to me. (nani nani boo boo) So what do you think about that? That just pissed him off so bad, he was shaking. At least I was done before him and just left.

I just called the PO in his congregation, and told him about his 'loving christian attitude' Didn't Jesus love his enemies? He said, he'd call him on the carpet.........:P

• Sneaky Russian
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

disgusting little Pharisee

• codeblue
    codeblue

I second the comment about being a self righteous Pharisee.

Do you really think the elder will call him on the carpet??? Would be interesting to hear about that story.

Codeblue

• kls
    kls

This is so sad and typical of jws.You are in , if not you are a part of satan.How do they expect anyone to want to repent and return to their vomit after being treated so bad ,especially in a public place.You handled it with great dignity, me i would have flipped him off. GOOD JOB<<<<KLS

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

tooo funny! What a jerk! Something similar happened to my girlfriend. Her and her hubby were shopping and she looked up and there was an old JW friend, she was caught off guard and did what any other normal person would do and said "hi". The JW got offended because she was put on the spot and just replied with a very sarcastic "hi". She put her head down and wouldn't even look at her.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...he told me to never address him again. I said; I can talk to you, but you can't talk to me.

Right on!

That was perfect!

Those are HIS rules, as taught by HIS WTB&TS. HE is under compulsion, but you are NOT!

YOU are FREE!

• Puternut
    Puternut

I thought what was sad, it that he called me a 'deadman'. I feel like going to his hall and walking right by him, and saying 'deadman walking'. Then I am going to sit behind him and say 'deadman sitting'. He'll get annoyed, and then I will point to the door and see if he still wants to take it outside in front of the KH, where all the elders can see him in his fury.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

What Nathan said.

---Dan

• Sassy
    Sassy

you should.. imagine the look on his face then!!

I can't believe he said that to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit