If You Found A Wallet----Would You Turn It In??

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Would you have to think about it???

• freelife
    freelife

ID or no ID? If no ID Finders keepers, ID send it back to the owner ( just hope for a good reward)

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Yes. I found a wallet while in my teens, and turned it in without thinking about it.

growedup

• JH
    JH

Of course I would turn it in, as long as there was an address to bring it back. No hesitation. But I would be deceived if the person didn't show a big appreciation.

• Valis
    Valis

If I was desperate for money I would probably keep the cash and mail the wallet back to its owner. Otherwise I have left them intact before several times at school...some poor slob w/three bucks in his wallet I feel for. That's all the consideration I ask for...The money isn't as important as my other stuff like pics of the kiddies most of all.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• little witch
    little witch

Yes I would. Without question.

• wednesday
    wednesday

No question if there was ID. No ID, i'd have to thiink about it. I know if i lost a wallet and i had no ID in it, i would not expect to ever see it again.,

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

I would turn it in. No thinking twice about that. I could only hope that someone would do that for me too!

• Dawn
    Dawn

I agree with Strawberry......it's not my money so why would I consider keeping it?

• little witch
    little witch

Not having an ID would not change things for me. Most all newspapers have free lossed and found ads. I would simply place an ad saying "found, wallet identify to claim" or similar.

I could not in good conscience keep something somebody else earned and lossed by mis-fortune.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit