Do you have any evidence that the GB had bad intent?

by AlainAlam 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Bad as fear mongering corrupt religoius charlatans who created their own subsequent power by this means.

Thousands of people died because of these men, their self built cult also instigated the suicides of many as well.

Their cult ruined and broke apart millions of families by now, particularly when it introduced disfellowshipping. (1960's)

In short their bad intent came from their constant endeavor self empowerment which nourished a consequential delusion of power, the receiving money was another part of that corruption.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Deliberate efforts to cover up sexual abuse of children is clear evidence of bad intent no matter how many excuses an organization comes up with.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/leaders-jehovahs-witnesses-cover-child-sex-abuse

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Can all Explain what you understand from this verse/how it does or does not connect with the ministry that Jdumbs do? Bad intent or not you decide but I say inorder to keep them running on the hamster wheel, they have manipulated this verse.

"Let us hold fast the public declaration" - Hebrews 10:23a NWT means "go door to door"

Click the asterisk next to this term public declaration and, you'll find "public declaration" is "confession"

So what is meant by confession? Is it as suggested the public ministry of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Jdumbs in russia suffering / persecuted for not following governmental authorities to stop preaching and meetings.They cant compromise..Gibbering buffoons say obey god as ruler rather than men!

Due to the covid..Guffawing Babboons say obey the authorities and stop preaching; n meeting in halls!

Surprise surprise bad intent.This is blatantly double standards.This virus season they forgo tabout obeying god as ruler rather than men!

If they can zroom their blasted meetings, write letters, make phone calls on return visits for field circus then why was it/is it not appropriate or acceptable for the russian jdumbs to do the same instead of putting their lives, jobs at risk.

Pimping martyrdom syndrome!

Zing

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    The historical idealism in the JW propaganda is blatant, you’re sounding like a troll
  • betterdaze
    betterdaze

Kingdom Ministry, May 1974, p.3:

Reports are heard of brothers selling their homes and property and planning to finish out the rest of their days in this old system in the pioneer service. Certainly this is a fine way to spend the short time remaining before the wicked world's end.

Meanwhile, they were scarfing up expensive NYC real estate, and ever expanding the Watchtower's global footprint.

"This is it! Sell your homes, send all your money to us to support the ministry!"

The 1975 Armageddon Hoax was a sinister fund-raising fleecing through and through. The functionary Gibbering Bloodies pulled it off exactly as planned for whoever or whatever private banksters really own the for-profit WT corporations masquerading as a religion.

• AlainAlam
    AlainAlam

Thank you, cofty!

Let me ask a couple of questions:

"I have not the slightest doubt that they know they have misunderstood the blood issue". From what I read on your other post, I agree they're wrong, even from a scriptural point of view. But what makes you think they know they're wrong?

What makes you think they know that Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607 B.C?

Regarding the UN, what were the real reasons, in your opinion? I've read about the subject, but I haven't read anything claiming they had hidden reasons.

I'm not disregarding the rest, BTW :) These just happen to be the only ones I have question marks about.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I disliked your post, and your comments afterwards, you have obvious bias.

Actually I find that many derogatory comments here are extremely biased. I think most of them are amazing people, and I wish more non-Witnesses were like them.

You’ve labeled people apostates and the JWs as amazing.

I’m not going to feed you any further

• AlainAlam
    AlainAlam

ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara they did tune down their preaching and start meeting in smaller groups in Russia, like they always do when there's persecution. I don't see any evil intent there. Let me know if I'm missing something :)

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Let me know if I'm missing something

Common sense and critical thinking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit